President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think it's true that Trump could shoot someone in the face and folks like you would still defend him. That says a lot about your basic nature and the character of Trumps supporters as blind followers of an absolute maroon.
sure why not

vantexan

Obama was the one who caught up with Bin Laden. Then what happened? Al Qaeda simply went back into Afghanistan and North Africa and reorganized. ISIS will do the same thing following the killing of al-Baghdadi . Where will that be? Syria, Irag, Libya, Yemen , Somalia etc etc. Take your pick. It won't be very effective for awhile and most attacks will be small but at the same time perhaps more numerous. Don't worry, there's plenty more where those two came from.
ISIS was more localized, didn't have the network of Al-Qaeda.

bacha29

ISIS was more localized, didn't have the network of Al-Qaeda.
But what do they all have in common? They're nomadic tribes that have traveled those deserts for centuries . All you need is a strife racked nation with no effective central government and right now there's no shortage of them.

Box Ox

Bill Maher on his show on Friday:

“The question Democrats must ask themselves is, “What would make a voter say “Trump’s right - I don’t like him but I have no choice”?

Well, let’s go down the list”.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
if he shot schiff i would not only defend him i would applaud

Of course you would, because you're no better than Trump. That's a pretty low bar. It's also interesting how all of you here parrot the taking points almost word for word, and mimic your hero's insults against his opposition.

Can you think for yourself?

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-10-27_19-11-50.jpeg

ffs

newfie

Of course you would, because you're no better than Trump. That's a pretty low bar. It's also interesting how all of you here parrot the taking points almost word for word, and mimic your hero's insults against his opposition.

Can you think for yourself?

What Schiff is doing is an illegal attempt at a coup detat thats is the lowest bar .

vantexan

But what do they all have in common? They're nomadic tribes that have traveled those deserts for centuries . All you need is a strife racked nation with no effective central government and right now there's no shortage of them.
They're descended from nomadic tribes. Your folks used to live in caves. Do you live in a cave?