President Trump

newfie

Nah. He's the nerdy guy who studied hard instead of trying to get into the pants of underage girls and be in the news no matter what. You know, smart guy versus attention whore loser.

my guess is he got his butt kicked a lot in school for being such a creep. No wonder he's a democrat the cool kids became republicans

newfie

Yeah, Trump wears a padded thong and jerks it over his Big Mac because his wife won't even think about doing it with him. Ughhh.

you really need to get laid, you're sexual perversions are bizarre and disgusting. I mean who besides you fantasizes about a 70 year old guy in a thong.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
my guess is he got his butt kicked a lot in school for being such a creep. No wonder he's a democrat the cool kids became republicans

Yeah, Trump is the epitome of cool, isn't he? Given his ISIS victory yesterday, my prediction is that an empowered Trump will do something extra stupid today, kind of like after his "Total Exoneration" in the Mueller Probe. You know, extort a foreign leader for political gain...something like that.

Stupid is just the way he rolls.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump told Eddie Johnson what he thought of his absence at the police chiefs convention in Chicago. Goodfor him. He also mentioned Smolett is accused of beating himself up and that got laughs!!

newfie

Yeah, Trump is the epitome of cool, isn't he? Given his ISIS victory yesterday, my prediction is that an empowered Trump will do something extra stupid today, kind of like after his "Total Exoneration" in the Mueller Probe. You know, extort a foreign leader for political gain...something like that.

did you type that thinking of him wearing a thong?

moreluck

golden ticket member

For the "extra stupid" monitor Mitt!!!!

bacha29

ISIS was more localized, didn't have the network of Al-Qaeda.
So now we've been informed by several news outlets that the Kurds had planted a mole inside the al-Baghdadi network which provided key information regarding his location. After seeing the kind of thanks the Kurds received from Trump it will be a very long time if ever that somebody in the Middle East or anywhere else for that matter does anything of this nature to help the US.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So now we've been informed by several news outlets that the Kurds had planted a mole inside the al-Baghdadi network which provided key information regarding his location. After seeing the kind of thanks the Kurds received from Trump it will be a very long time if ever that somebody in the Middle East or anywhere else for that matter does anything of this nature to help the US.
Get real, there was a 25 million dollar reward, these sand people don't actually care about Americans.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Tell that to the 11,000 Kurds who died assisting in our efforts to defeat ISIS.
here is a pic of the guy who killed al bagdahi

giphy-4.gif