President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Major
I am now reading reports that because of the fact that Medicaid pays less than self paying patients nursing homes are trying to kick Medicaid patients out in order to free the bed for a self paying patient. When that person's money's all gone they'll probably try to kick that person out.
And?

El Correcto

god is dead
Major cuts to Medicaid have been proposed in every Trump budget he's sent to Congress.His plan was to provide so called "block grants" to the states that were nowhere near enough to cover the costs of the programs leaving the individual states to cover the funding gap. Remember two thirds of Medicaid's budget goes to nursing homes to care for those patients whose own assets are exhausted.
I am now reading reports that because of the fact that Medicaid pays less than self paying patients nursing homes are trying to kick Medicaid patients out in order to free the bed for a self paying patient. When that person's money's all gone they'll probably try to kick that person out.
Ew gross, old people problems.

it’s bad enough you’re robbing me every week, don’t bore me with the details sweetie.

bacha29

Ew gross, old people problems.

it’s bad enough you’re robbing me every week, don’t bore me with the details sweetie.
Your comments are a testament to your own ignorance.But don't worry honey not if but when your healthcare costs exhausts your savings and your kids don't want you living with them you'll begin "robbing" from the succeeding generation. I guarantee it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your comments are a testament to your own ignorance.But don't worry honey not if but when your healthcare costs exhausts your savings and your kids don't want you living with them you'll begin "robbing" from the succeeding generation. I guarantee it.
Bro have you never heard of long term care insurance? Not everyone is as dumb as you liberals.

Indecisi0n

for what???????????
giphy.gif

bacha29

Bro have you never heard of long term care insurance? Not everyone is as dumb as you liberals.
it would appear that you know little when it comes to the limited coverage such policies provide, the premiums as well as the limited number of nursing homes that will accept such policies small pay outs as payment in full.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
it would appear that you know little when it comes to the limited coverage such policies provide, the premiums as well as the limited number of nursing homes that will accept such policies small pay outs as payment in full.
You're full of crap, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

bacha29

You're full of crap, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
That makes two of us. Average US per month cost of a semi private room at a skilled care nursing facility?......$7500. Add another $1000 per month for a private room . Go to a nursing home and look around and you will not have to look very far to find somebody who's been in there for 10 years or longer.

BrownArmy

Capitalism in the HC industry just isn’t.

There’s no meaningful ‘free market’.

Blame lobbyists, blame whomever you want.

If you believe that ‘free market’ Capitalism will solve all ills, it isn’t working.

All the tropes of Capitalism simply don’t apply to Healthcare.

Sorry.