President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If Trump had promised $400 million under the table in exchange for dirt on Biden, you would have a case. Not the same as placing a condition on an approved payment. That’s exactly how our government operates. “You vote for my bill, and I will vote for yours”.

If Trump is guilty, so is everyone else.
jobs jobs jobs

bbsam

Staff member
If Trump had promised $400 million under the table in exchange for dirt on Biden, you would have a case. Not the same as placing a condition on an approved payment. That’s exactly how our government operates. “You vote for my bill, and I will vote for yours”.

If Trump is guilty, so is everyone else.
Congress made the approval because that is their job. If there are conditions, those are for Congress to determine.

Now show me the condition where Congress said, “Show us that you are serious about rooting out corruption. In fact, do it by going after the president’s political challenger.”

They didn’t do that, did they?

But the president did.

newfie

Congress made the approval because that is their job. If there are conditions, those are for Congress to determine.

Now show me the condition where Congress said, “Show us that you are serious about rooting out corruption. In fact, do it by going after the president’s political challenger.”

They didn’t do that, did they?

But the president did.

when is the right time to investigate Bidens corruption?

why no outrage about the dems doing the same thing to trump in 2016?

bbsam

Staff member
when is the right time to investigate Bidens corruption?

why no outrage about the dems doing the same thing to trump in 2016?
When? I would say when all the other corruption is being investigated.

Ya gotta admit, to single out those two names...well, that seems wrong.

newfie

When? I would say when all the other corruption is being investigated.

Ya gotta admit, to single out those two names...well, that seems wrong.

I see that the argument is that Biden can not be investigated because A. he was a former VP and B. he's running to be president.

i guarantee if the time ever comes no one will make the argument that is wrong to investigate you.

bbsam

Staff member
I see that the argument is that Biden can not be investigated because A. he was a former VP and B. he's running to be president.

i guarantee if the time ever comes no one will make the argument that is wrong to investigate you.
Did I say Biden couldn’t be investigated?

What I said is that having Ukraine do it for political purposes is illegal.

Maybe FBI? CIA?