President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
fake poster
giphy.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
I've decided what Griffin did was no big deal because I think the late, Great Don Rickles would tell you crybabies to go friend yourselves.

Rickles made a career out of insulting people but he didn't whine about like Griffin is doing if someone responded. He would just hit them with another one liner.

Plus he was a comedian. Not a political grandstander. He made fun of everybody.

bbsam

Staff member
Rickles made a career out of insulting people but he didn't whine about like Griffin is doing if someone responded. He would just hit them with another one liner.

Plus he was a comedian. Not a political grandstander. He made fun of everybody.
That is some tortured logic

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Oh wow all the phony outrage and fake hysteria. Is anyone really offended by those pictures??? Of course not. It's just typical right wing false equivalence combined with mainstream political correctness. I see NO problem with her photos. They were completely crude and tasteless, but so is Donald Drumpf.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Just to be clear the image she posted as well as images of Obama hanging from a noose are all deplorable.

I'm unaware of a famous or semi-famous person in this case going to such lengths to get their disturbing image/message out. The hillbillies, rednecks and other idiots who put these things on-line, in in their yards and display them at protests are a apples to oranges comparison IMO.

Ted Nugent's mouth often writes checks his butt cannot cash.. But different than the graphic displays done by others.

There is plenty of HATE on both sides, so don't think any of the bitching one way or another about who is right or wrong will fix anything.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Oh wow all the phony outrage and fake hysteria. Is anyone really offended by those pictures??? Of course not. It's just typical right wing false equivalence combined with mainstream political correctness. I see NO problem with her photos. They were completely crude and tasteless, but so is Donald Drumpf.
Well, little Barron was apparently pretty upset.

newfie

in todays world the crass , the vulgar and the violent are all liberal staples.