President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
k, i have a whisteblower that says you committed 5 acts of murder. under your logic you cant face your accuser and you go to jail. enjoy your retirement behind bars.

The judge at trial will be Chief Justice Roberts presiding over the Republican Senate, who thinks just like you do. You know, head up butt, zero daylight, smells bad.

newfie

Help me understand why the whistleblower needs to testify publicly if his complaint has been corroborated as true by testimony from firsthand witnesses who were in on Trump’s Ukraine calls.

what corroboration. You have heresey from everyone except sonderland. Sonderland had one conversation with trump where trump said no quid pro quo.
that is the only direct testimony from any of the witnesses.

there has been no investigation at all of the biden corruption. no testimony allowed on the biden corruption.

newfie

The only questions the Republicans would have for him would circle around his political allegiances and who he worked for.

The facts of his complaint have already been corroborated by multiple witnesses.

which witnesses ? All of them when asked have said they did not witness any bribery or quid pro quo. everyone one of them has been asked that question everyone one of them said they have not witnessed any such thing. what corroberation is there?

newfie

If the inquiry is a sham why did Trump feel the need to Twitter-intimidate a witness while she was testifying?

he sent it while she was testifying. I was watching the interview and I'm positive she was not reading twitter at the time. she would never have known until after the testimony if not for a dem reading the tweet to her.

in actually the democrat who read it to her was the one who was trying to twitter intimidate her .

newfie

Trump runs out of a bank after robbing it holding a sack of money and a gun. A dozen people witness this. The police arrive and Trump lies (surprise) and says the money fell out of an armored car and he was trying to return it.

At trial, all of the witnesses INSIDE the bank are prohibited from testifying that Trump did the robbery. The teller, guard, and all of the witnesses who saw Trump stick the gun in the teller's face and say "give me the money or I'll kill you" are prohibited from testifying....by Trump.

The current situation isn't that far removed from my hypothetical.

actually the police dragged him into the bank and stuck the money in his hands and then tried to say he stole it.

newfie

Think he/she might be afraid of retaliation from Trump psychos. Also, the whole idea of a whistleblower means hiding their anonymity.

Your boy did the crime, so he gets to do the time. SO SAD and UNFAIR!!!

dems are afraid that your leaker will get destroyed in cross examination and he will . He's a brennan plant .

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump runs out of a bank after robbing it holding a sack of money and a gun. A dozen people witness this. The police arrive and Trump lies (surprise) and says the money fell out of an armored car and he was trying to return it.

At trial, all of the witnesses INSIDE the bank are prohibited from testifying that Trump did the robbery. The teller, guard, and all of the witnesses who saw Trump stick the gun in the teller's face and say "give me the money or I'll kill you" are prohibited from testifying....by Trump.

The current situation isn't that far removed from my hypothetical.
Not your best TDS induced fan fic, at least this one isn’t sexual. You’re showing slight signs of improvement, proud of you snowflake.

vantexan

The kangaroo court where the kangaroos are defending King Kangaroo? Is that the one? The koalas were there when he did it, but because koalas are "dishonest" and not on board the Kangaroo Krazy Train, they're portrayed as liars.

Meanwhile, the kangaroos who saw King Kangaroo actually do it are told they can't testify by the King. All documents relating to King Kangaroo aren't allowed.

You're a wanker, mate. I hope the dingos eat ya'. I hear they think whitebacks named Nunes are yummy.
Adam? Adam Schiff? Is that you Adam?