President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
Hasn’t been pulled over and ya got people whining about facing his accusers.

Weird.
It’s not hard to grasp.
He is sitting on the side of the road while Schiff is running him for priors.

If he was black he'd be handcuffed and sitting in the back of the cruiser.
What’s with you guys and that Schiff dork, the guy has nothing, he has been on cnn since 2016 throwing out his conspiracies. Good luck with that nutjob.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hasn’t been pulled over and ya got people whining about facing his accusers.

Weird.

Trump runs out of a bank after robbing it holding a sack of money and a gun. A dozen people witness this. The police arrive and Trump lies (surprise) and says the money fell out of an armored car and he was trying to return it.

At trial, all of the witnesses INSIDE the bank are prohibited from testifying that Trump did the robbery. The teller, guard, and all of the witnesses who saw Trump stick the gun in the teller's face and say "give me the money or I'll kill you" are prohibited from testifying....by Trump.

The current situation isn't that far removed from my hypothetical.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is why the inquiry is a sham.

Democrats preach these opening statements vilifying Trump. Then they parade witnesses out and ask them loaded questions to make him look bad. Then they recess for a while to go pitch their fake narrative to the media.

The fake news then pushes their lies and completely ignores the real questions Republicans ask in the second half of the day.

It's all about Democrats being able to influence the 2020 election.

The "real" questions. LOFL. Get real, fren. Your boy is guilty.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump is furious that this kangaroo court is lying about him. Don't blame him.

The kangaroo court where the kangaroos are defending King Kangaroo? Is that the one? The koalas were there when he did it, but because koalas are "dishonest" and not on board the Kangaroo Krazy Train, they're portrayed as liars.

Meanwhile, the kangaroos who saw King Kangaroo actually do it are told they can't testify by the King. All documents relating to King Kangaroo aren't allowed.

You're a wanker, mate. I hope the dingos eat ya'. I hear they think whitebacks named Nunes are yummy.

Last edited:

newfie

Whistleblower protected BY LAW. Trump can't be exonerated because he's effing guilty. All of the individuals I named would so testify, unless they lied.

Simple, unless you're an idiot.

whistleblower is protected from retaliation. He is not protected from testifying in front of congress.

newfie

What's the point in having whistleblower protection if the president and his operatives can eliminate said protection? You're as bad as Trump. "The laws don't apply to me".

Yes, they do.

So when a future democratic president comes into office. the republicans can just fabricate a whistle blower hide is identity and impeach that democratic president?

newfie

Let's see what happens when the trial starts and the Inner Circle are all subpoenaed to testify.

as well as the whisteblower about his connections with biden , Adam Schiff about his lying about contacting the whistelblower and setting this up as well as hunter and joe biden about their pay for play corruption in the ukraine. bring in the alleged corrupt prosecuter from the ukraine to testify on the cover up and lets see what happens.

newfie

The kangaroo court where the kangaroos are defending King Kangaroo? Is that the one? The koalas were there when he did it, but because koalas are "dishonest" and not on board the Kangaroo Krazy Train, they're portrayed as liars.

Meanwhile, the kangaroos who saw King Kangaroo actually do it are told they can't testify by the King. All documents relating to King Kangaroo aren't allowed.

You're a wanker, mate. I hope the dingos eat ya'. I hear they think whitebacks named Nunes are yummy.

the kangaroo court you'e referring to just finished up in the house . its where the prosecuter is also the judge .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
whistleblower is protected from retaliation. He is not protected from testifying in front of congress.

Think he/she might be afraid of retaliation from Trump psychos. Also, the whole idea of a whistleblower means hiding their anonymity.

Your boy did the crime, so he gets to do the time. SO SAD and UNFAIR!!!