President Trump

BrownArmy

It’s laughable to assert that Trump is concerned about corruption.

Get real.

It’s obvious what he did and why: the question is, is it Impeachment worthy?

Doubt it.

If Trump was so gangsta he wouldn’t keep lying about stupid stuff.

He should have said: “Sure, I put the guy over a barrel, so what. Blow me”.

That’s basically where we’re at anyway.

BrownArmy

And what is your opinion on why Trump sent Rudy to investigate Ukraine?

"Ask Rudy"... DJT

Honestly?

I think Rudy wanted to secure a lucrative gas/oil contract for his meathead friends, Lev and the other bro, so he could cash in.

He fed Donald a raft of crap about the Ukrainians hating Trump, and being the real culprits behind the 2016 election meddling, and the Donald went down the rabbit-hole with Rudy egging him on the entire time.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

You can cry 'deep-state' all you want, but the evidence that Ukraine was a/the major player behind election interference in 2016 is non-existent, yet toady's like Nunes and Jordan hop on board to please the King.

The entire thing is shabby, but I feel bad that Donald got out-crooked by America's Mayor.

BrownArmy

So you're into some conspiracy theory now. LMAO. Ok buddy, carry on.

Not really, it's just what seems to have happened.

Speaking of conspiracy theories, is it hard to breathe down there in that rabbit-hole you got stuck in?

Guy, we don't need to make this anymore than it is.

Rudy fed Trump some nonsense and really got him goosed up.

If there's something there with the Biden's, by all means, investigate and lock them up if necessary.

A really poor way of investigating the Bidens is to put the new President of Ukraine over a barrel.

There are better ways of achieving that end, if that's the end you really want.

Tell me again, where else has ANTI-CORRUPTION-CRUSADER TRUMP put his foot down?

Turkey?

Saudi Arabia?

Anywhere else?

Bueller?

LMAO

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guy, we don't need to make this anymore than it is.

Rudy fed Trump some nonsense and really got him goosed up.
So you assert that Trump wasn't actually investigating corruption because he doesn't care about it.

Then you go on to say Rudy fed Trump nonsense about corruption and that's why they were looking into Ukraine. Ffs bro, make up your mind you can't have it both ways.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What’s your meaning of a “well regulated militia”?
Not the same as yours!

I haven't given it any thought and probably will not.
I concentrate my efforts on those things with which I can make a difference.
Nothing in Current Events makes any difference ... it's a playroom with no importance or impact.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not the same as yours!

Nothing in Current Events makes any difference ... it's a playroom with no importance or impact.
I dunno. I’m a gun owner too.
I added to my original message ...

BrownArmy

So you assert that Trump wasn't actually investigating corruption because he doesn't care about it.

Then you go on to say Rudy fed Trump nonsense about corruption and that's why they were looking into Ukraine. Ffs bro, make up your mind you can't have it both ways.

LOL.

The only corruption Trump cared about was the supposed Ukrainian attack on his campaign (false) and the supposed corruption regarding the Bidens (tbd).

I get it guy...for some reason you went full-on-Trump.

We’re all entitled to our opinions.

But please, in your newfound MAGA state, don’t leave your faculties behind.

This isn’t 4-Chan, or 8-Kun, or whatever other nonsense you’re being informed by.

Trump said exactly what he meant on that transcript.

The whistleblower is irrelevant, since eleven other individuals have confirmed what Trump actually said on that transcript.

Like I said in a different post, who cares?

It is what is is, Impeachment is a political process, and the Dems are fkng this up just like they fk everything up.

But be honest with yourself...of course Trump doesn’t care about corruption, he was trying to discredit Joe Biden, plain and simple.

Fine.

(Trump will throw Rudy under the bus at the drop of a hat...)

BrownArmy

upload_2019-11-25_22-34-17.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The only corruption Trump cared about was the supposed Ukrainian attack on his campaign (false) and the supposed corruption regarding the Bidens
Ya that's what I just said genius.

You insult me for my opinion then agree with it LMAO.

Trump investigating Ukrainian election meddling is not impeachable, whether it's true or not.
Deal with it.