President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
you offered up a poll you felt was not cooked rather then defending all of them.
I offered an outlier like Gallup.

But you’ve jumped right to the conspiracy theory, haven’t you?

It could be that poll methodology hasn’t kept up with the times. You’d have to compare and contrast over several elections to be able to determine what is true.

Returntosender

0417F328-857A-4B02-A143-9F3E712B158E.jpeg

00D63573-5CB2-4116-BD67-42059B5862BD.jpeg

vantexan

decades to build to a negative half a billion dollars trade defecit while stealing all our intellectual rights. I want to rent one of your apartments from you and when you come to collect the rent I'll tell you your ruining our renter /rentee alliance
Half a trillion actually.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Do you think the cable news channel with the highest ratings is mainstream? When will you guys stop crying about the media? It’s pathetic at this point.
Fox news is moderate at this point. Just a few years ago they were far right.

Sad state of affairs in this country.
When a DemWit is the Prez, Fox is wacko and far right.
When a Repug is the Prez, MSM is wacko and far left.
eazy peazy

vantexan

When a DemWit is the Prez, Fox is wacko and far right.
When a Repug is the Prez, MSM is wacko and far left.
eazy peazy
FOX didn't become an echo chamber for a far right coup against a liberal president. The Right argues against liberal policies at the ballot box, the Left tries to destroy and remove anyone espousing conservative policies before it can get to the ballot box.

Box Ox

the Left tries to destroy and remove anyone espousing conservative policies before it can get to the ballot box.

I think one of the more disturbing trends among hard leftists is their promotion of the notion that any speech can be violence, depending on the reaction of the person who hears it. It wasn't always this way. And I'm thankful that I attended college while campuses were still places that welcomed discussion of even the most controversial ideas.

It's a Really Bad Idea to Tell Students Words Are Violence

"Of all the ideas percolating on college campuses these days, the most dangerous one might be that speech is sometimes violence. We’re not talking about verbal threats of violence, which are used to coerce and intimidate, and which are illegal and not protected by the First Amendment. We’re talking about speech that is deemed by members of an identity group to be critical of the group, or speech that is otherwise upsetting to members of the group. This is the kind of speech that many students today refer to as a form of violence."