President Trump

vantexan

Yes.
Birth certificate comes to mind.
I saw Hannity and Bill O'Reilly say that the birth certificate appears legitimate. O'Reilly said it was nonsense. If people are saying something about the legitimacy of a candidacy a news organization has a responsibility to cover it. But they didn't harp on it continuously for three years. Nowhere close.

vantexan

Absolutely!
I quit watching Fox during the Obama regime and watched CNN mostly.
When Trump was elected, I switched to FOX mostly (70%) and CNN not at all.
I balance out FOX with maybe 30% MSNBC.
Obama didn't help himself either. People talk about Trump not releasing his tax returns. Obama refused to release his school records and papers. We could have gotten a better sense of what he stood for before 2008 if he had.

Box Ox

Obama didn't help himself either. People talk about Trump not releasing his tax returns. Obama refused to release his school records and papers.

There’s probably much greater reason for a public official to release their tax returns than their school records. I never minded Obama not bowing to requests from pundits for his English Lit class grades.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There’s probably much greater reason for a public official to release their tax returns than their school records. I never minded Obama not bowing to requests from pundits for his English Lit class grades.
He probably did lousy at that private Hawaiian school. Pampered little shiffs!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I saw Hannity and Bill O'Reilly say that the birth certificate appears legitimate. O'Reilly said it was nonsense. If people are saying something about the legitimacy of a candidacy a news organization has a responsibility to cover it. But they didn't harp on it continuously for three years. Nowhere close.

No, it was 4 years. They're still bringing it up. Tucker Carlson went to Kenya, found Obama's birth hut, and has a copy of the Kenyan birth certificate and Obama's ordainment as a Muslim cleric.

It's TRUE!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama didn't help himself either. People talk about Trump not releasing his tax returns. Obama refused to release his school records and papers. We could have gotten a better sense of what he stood for before 2008 if he had.

Let's see Trumps school records. Several professors have said he was the dumbest student they ever had. Fred Drumpf bought Donnie's degree.