President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Any luck finding a good Sirius Xmas channel?
I haven't tried ... I pretty much only listen to the 'Jam On' station.
I looked and they seem to have quite a few.

Sirius Christmas.jpg

Last edited:

rickyb

i also think theres a good chance trump is the first impreached prez to get re-elected. democrats and liberals are awful. theyve been so bad since trump got elected. first russian collusion madness, then this impeachment thing which they couldve done on day one. no talk about the issues which really matter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The nail has been laid in the coffin, just like Epstein , he's done !

Speaking of :censored2:, uber Trump supporter Meadows announced he won't run again in 2020. Perhaps Trump has promised him a higher office OR he sees the inevitable. if impeachment doesn't get him, what else is down the road that could? It's really interesting to see so many long-term Republicans not running again.

Will it be the taxes that tie him directly to both the Russians and Saudis, or something else, like helping oligarchs who serve and are served by Putin?

The Democrats are looking for facts from witnesses Trump won't allow to testify, so the "trial" will be an exercise in making the president look like a criminal, which he, of course, is, without a doubt.

Really, what more is coming that these Republicans see that we don't? Also, if Trump doesn't resign, I remain convinced that someone within his inner circle will take him out, either literally or through some bombshell information release that confirms what we've always known about Trump.

He's a criminal, and probably a traitor. I await your hate.

Indecisi0n

Speaking of :censored2:, uber Trump supporter Meadows announced he won't run again in 2020. Perhaps Trump has promised him a higher office OR he sees the inevitable. if impeachment doesn't get him, what else is down the road that could? It's really interesting to see so many long-term Republicans not running again.

Will it be the taxes that tie him directly to both the Russians and Saudis, or something else, like helping oligarchs who serve and are served by Putin?

The Democrats are looking for facts from witnesses Trump won't allow to testify, so the "trial" will be an exercise in making the president look like a criminal, which he, of course, is, without a doubt.

Really, what more is coming that these Republicans see that we don't? Also, if Trump doesn't resign, I remain convinced that someone within his inner circle will take him out, either literally or through some bombshell information release that confirms what we've always known about Trump.

He's a criminal, and probably a traitor. I await your hate.
GOING DOWN !