President Trump

vantexan

I think Michelle would do better in a national election than Hillary did.
But that's the problem. Both were First Ladies. But Hillary was also a Senator and Secretary of State. What real world experience does Michelle have? She would at best be a figurehead with most likely Barack running things behind the scenes.

Box Ox

But that's the problem. Both were First Ladies. But Hillary was also a Senator and Secretary of State. What real world experience does Michelle have? She would at best be a figurehead with most likely Barack running things behind the scenes.

Few people actually care about relevant experience as long as the candidate’s ideology and policy proposals are desirable to them.

Black voters, moderates and suburban women would all trip over themselves running to the polls to vote for Michelle.

vantexan

Few people actually care about relevant experience as long as the candidate’s ideology and policy proposals are desirable to them.

Black voters, moderates and suburban women would all trip over themselves running to the polls to vote for Michelle.
The only candidate I can think of running for president who had limited government experience or experience running anything was Obama. But even he had more experience than Michelle. I wouldn't put her in charge of running a city with her experience so definitely wouldn't put her into the world's most powerful office.

oldngray

nowhere special
The only candidate I can think of running for president who had limited government experience or experience running anything was Obama. But even he had more experience than Michelle. I wouldn't put her in charge of running a city with her experience so definitely wouldn't put her into the world's most powerful office.
Obama was a first term senator. Very limited experience.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hillary got more votes than Trump ... what more can you ask?
More than 7.5 million voters most probably had their votes cast illegally for Hillary, in addition to the millions of Illegal Aliens who were illegally registered to vote by Soros’ former ACORN groups, whose salaries were paid for by the Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services.
Trump won the EC and the legal popular vote. If there is such a thing.

newfie

Speaking of :censored2:, uber Trump supporter Meadows announced he won't run again in 2020. Perhaps Trump has promised him a higher office OR he sees the inevitable. if impeachment doesn't get him, what else is down the road that could? It's really interesting to see so many long-term Republicans not running again.

Will it be the taxes that tie him directly to both the Russians and Saudis, or something else, like helping oligarchs who serve and are served by Putin?

The Democrats are looking for facts from witnesses Trump won't allow to testify, so the "trial" will be an exercise in making the president look like a criminal, which he, of course, is, without a doubt.

Really, what more is coming that these Republicans see that we don't? Also, if Trump doesn't resign, I remain convinced that someone within his inner circle will take him out, either literally or through some bombshell information release that confirms what we've always known about Trump.

He's a criminal, and probably a traitor. I await your hate.
Could you tell Nancy to send the impeachment overbefore you chase your next fantasy?