President Trump

newfie

Off the backs of the union workers he didn't pay.

every one of us can benifit from the labors of another and use our own moral compass to determine if we will reward those who slave to our benefit.
what have you done to build up the poor and reward those who help others live a better life through their labors.
some are thoughtful and reward others of lesser means while unfortunately many of us do little to reward those who toil for us.

can you honestly say Donald has done nothing? there have been a lot of stories about donald incredible generosity and many about his hard nosed approach to paying his bills.

his supporters will point to his generosity his detractors will point to his shortcomings.

this is politics as we know it.

Indecisi0n

every one of us can benifit from the labors of another and use our own moral compass to determine if we will reward those who slave to our benefit.
what have you done to build up the poor and reward those who help others live a better life through their labors.
some are thoughtful and reward others of lesser means while unfortunately many of us do little to reward those who toil for us.

can you honestly say Donald has done nothing? there have been a lot of stories about donald incredible generosity and many about his hard nosed approach to paying his bills.

his supporters will point to his generosity his detractors will point to his shortcomings.

this is politics as we know it.
He didn't pay workers for work done multiple times and it's documented. Don't change the subject. This shows his character.

newfie

He didn't pay workers for work done multiple times and it's documented. Don't change the subject. This shows his character.

dont tell me what i will and will not do. I pointed out that his detractors would point to his hard nosed tactics and accountability tactics with vendors and his supporters would point to his incredible generosity in other areas. you just proved my point.

Trump is a hard nosed son of a bitch with negotiations. if you have not figured that out until now then i am honored to inform you of this trait of his.

Indecisi0n

dont tell me what i will and will not do. I pointed out that his detractors would point to his hard nosed tactics and accountability tactics with vendors and his supporters would point to his incredible generosity in other areas. you just proved my point.

Trump is a hard nosed son of a bitch with negotiations. if you have not figured that out until now then i am honored to inform you of this trait of his.
He is hard with negotiations. He asks for work then after work is completed he doesn't pay. Then he says "Sue me" knowing he can hold out because he has the money to but these middle class workers do not. Scumbag.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Laughable.

It will be fine

Trump used charitable donations meant for veterans for his own personal and political use. He’s no longer legally allowed to operate a charity because of the fraud he committed. That’s not hard nosed negotiation, it’s theft from people that thought they were supporting veterans.

Non sequitur

He is hard with negotiations. He asks for work then after work is completed he doesn't pay. Then he says "Sue me" knowing he can hold out because he has the money to but these middle class workers do not. Scumbag.
Best argument against Trump I've heard. Now if the dumbs would just quit the other silliness.

vantexan

A Gangster in the White House

Interesting. “Counterpunching” is retaliation which is what is expressly forbidden.
Oh yes, people can say anything they like about the president, but he doesn't have the same constitutional guarantees of free speech. That "whistleblower" was a sham, and the fact that the two articles of impeachment don't refer to the whistleblower ought to tell you so. I do wish Trump would lay off the Twitter account, but this article just highlights another angle amongst many that the Left is exploring as a way to get Trump removed. No wonder Trump is so defensive.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh yes, people can say anything they like about the president, but he doesn't have the same constitutional guarantees of free speech. That "whistleblower" was a sham, and the fact that the two articles of impeachment don't refer to the whistleblower ought to tell you so. I do wish Trump would lay off the Twitter account, but this article just highlights another angle amongst many that the Left is exploring as a way to get Trump removed. No wonder Trump is so defensive.
That is correct. People can say whatever they want about elected officials. That’s actually much of what the 1st Amendment is about.
And no, the most powerful man in the world is not allowed to retaliate.
And defensive little boys should probably not use that as an excuse to break the law.

vantexan

That is correct. People can say whatever they want about elected officials. That’s actually much of what the 1st Amendment is about.
And no, the most powerful man in the world is not allowed to retaliate.
And defensive little boys should probably not use that as an excuse to break the law.
But speaking his mind isn't retaliation. And the "whistleblower" isn't an actual one under the statute so isn't afforded the protections of that statute. Because if he were the Democrats would have their smoking gun for impeachment. You keep wishing and hoping and have been doing so for 3 years. Why don't you beat him at the ballot box instead of coming up with scams that always collapse?

bbsam

Staff member
But speaking his mind isn't retaliation. And the "whistleblower" isn't an actual one under the statute so isn't afforded the protections of that statute. Because if he were the Democrats would have their smoking gun for impeachment. You keep wishing and hoping and have been doing so for 3 years. Why don't you beat him at the ballot box instead of coming up with scams that always collapse?
I expect him to be beaten at the ballot box. I don’t believe for a moment that he’ll be removed by the Senate that is coordinating with him. That doesn’t give him free reign to behave badly until the election.