President Trump

vantexan

I expect him to be beaten at the ballot box. I don’t believe for a moment that he’ll be removed by the Senate that is coordinating with him. That doesn’t give him free reign to behave badly until the election.
That's laughable. The impeachment proceedings are the Democrats having free reign to attack the president. Schiff coordinated with the "whistleblower" before coming out with bogus claims. Let's have that Senate trial and let's put Schiff, the whistleblower, Biden, and his son on the stand. Exactly what Pelosi is trying to avoid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's laughable. The impeachment proceedings are the Democrats having free reign to attack the president. Schiff coordinated with the "whistleblower" before coming out with bogus claims. Let's have that Senate trial and let's put Schiff, the whistleblower, Biden, and his son on the stand. Exactly what Pelosi is trying to avoid.

Let's put Pompeo, Bolton, and Mulvaney on the stand. Exactly what Trump is trying to avoid.

vantexan

Correct. Trump just paid a $2M fine for bilking charities for veterans and using the Trump Foundation as a personal slush fund.

He's guilty and he paid the fine. As part of the settlement, The Trump Foundation was dissolved.

You just plain lie.
If so why isn't he being impeached for it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Correct. Trump just paid a $2M fine for bilking charities for veterans and using the Trump Foundation as a personal slush fund.

He's guilty and he paid the fine. As part of the settlement, The Trump Foundation was dissolved.

You just plain lie.
That is incorrect.

I know you're not lying on purpose, the garbage fake news you watch probably fooled you into believing that.

You're just gullible.
Sad really.