President Trump

Indecisi0n

The ignore list is ill-named because you can still peek at the ignored poster's posts!!
I have no desire to look. Nancy is the first person I ever put on ignore. Its actually a really nice feature. I added the dum dummy as well and couldn't be happier. I just forget about them all completely.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
no doubt he's different . the entire swamp has been fighting for their survival. its not my fault you buy the spin the swamp puts out on NPR

Just who is the "swamp"? The big banks?, Big Oil and Gas? The 1%? These, and others, would seem to be the "swamp" personified, yet Trump has been better to them than anyone and has loaded his Cabinet and bureaucracy with regulators that came directly from the companies they now oversee. Tax cuts, slashing of environmental regulations, and relaxing the banking protections that got us into the 2008 Great Recession.

That would seem very swampy. Are you uninformed, ignorant, or just dumb? All 3?

Trump IS the "swamp", and he has made it much worse. How do you not see that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have no desire to look. Nancy is the first person I ever put on ignore. Its actually a really nice feature. I added the dum dummy as well and couldn't be happier. I just forget about them all completely.
Nan is the one and only I have ever put on ignore...….integrity is tempting, but harmless!!

vantexan

Just who is the "swamp"? The big banks?, Big Oil and Gas? The 1%? These, and others, would seem to be the "swamp" personified, yet Trump has been better to them than anyone and has loaded his Cabinet and bureaucracy with regulators that came directly from the companies they now oversee. Tax cuts, slashing of environmental regulations, and relaxing the banking protections that got us into the 2008 Great Recession.

That would seem very swampy. Are you uninformed, ignorant, or just dumb? All 3?

Trump IS the "swamp", and he has made it much worse. How do you not see that?
The "Swamp" is the leeches in Washington that facilitate contracts in exchange for remuneration. That's Congressmen on down to any bureaucrat with some power to make decisions. D.C. was the one major metro area that did well during the Great Recession due to the tax flow. The only other major source of cash was 401k money which corporate exec's benefited from. Wall Street benefited from both.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The "Swamp" is the leeches in Washington that facilitate contracts in exchange for remuneration. That's Congressmen on down to any bureaucrat with some power to make decisions. D.C. was the one major metro area that did well during the Great Recession due to the tax flow. The only other major source of cash was 401k money which corporate exec's benefited from. Wall Street benefited from both.

So, nothing has changed. Trump himself would seem to be the swamp incarnate because he personally profits from his office.

Your logic and reasoning make no sense.

vantexan

So, nothing has changed. Trump himself would seem to be the swamp incarnate because he personally profits from his office.

Your logic and reasoning make no sense.
You mean the president who donates his salary to charity(as does his family)? You not only don't get Trump, you don't want to. Put anyone in there with an R after their name and it's more of the same from you. At this point hope he gets reelected just to watch characters like you squeal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You mean the president who donates his salary to charity(as does his family)? You not only don't get Trump, you don't want to. Put anyone in there with an R after their name and it's more of the same from you. At this point hope he gets reelected just to watch characters like you squeal.

Trump profits from his hotels, his merchandise, and the power of his office to draw people who want to influence him spend money at his facilities.

First president in modern history to not divest himself, thereby creating the situation of directly profiting from the presidency. Donating his salary is peanuts compared to what he's making on the side, directly related to his holding the office.

bbsam

Staff member
More concern about Trump not giving Ukraine weapons when he did and Obama refused to. The piety of those so concerned about Ukraine when you never heard a peep during Obama's tenure.
Of course you miss the point, but that’s to be expected.

Box Ox

Do you mean the point that Trump is innocent, and that the whole impeachment hoax is about Democrats losing in 2016?

Trump definitely isn't innocent. But he would be found "not guilty" in a court of law because House Democrats apparently haven't produced enough evidence against him to support a bribery charge in their articles of impeachment. And impeachment is of course a political process in which the evidentiary bar to produce a charge is lower.

Not a good sign if the Democrats want to pursue this into the election season.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump definitely isn't innocent. But he would be found "not guilty" in a court of law because House Democrats apparently haven't produced enough evidence against him to support a bribery charge in their articles of impeachment. And impeachment is of course a political process in which the evidentiary bar to produce a charge is lower.

Disagree. The longer they can hang it on Trump, the better. Plus, they aren't sure more charges won't be filed. How many different ongoing investigations have Trump right in the crosshairs?

When the National Review publishes something saying Trump needs to be impeached, perhaps it's time for some of those cowardly spineless Republicans to go out and try to find one.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

So all the money and time spent " hasn't produced evidence that he is guilty '' but he " definitely isn't innocent "
Dim Logic

newfie

Just who is the "swamp"?

The folks your side trotted out we're the tools. The folks who trotted them out we're some of the members, the intelligence group that spied on a presidential campaign a portion, the FBI who plotted to perform their own coup. The media that feeds your your daily spin to regurgitate here.

vantexan

Trump profits from his hotels, his merchandise, and the power of his office to draw people who want to influence him spend money at his facilities.

First president in modern history to not divest himself, thereby creating the situation of directly profiting from the presidency. Donating his salary is peanuts compared to what he's making on the side, directly related to his holding the office.
If he were violating the emoluments clause the Dems would certainly have impeached him by now for it. There's your yardstick, if the Dems aren't impeaching, Trump isn't leeching.