President Trump

newfie

Correct. Trump just paid a $2M fine for bilking charities for veterans and using the Trump Foundation as a personal slush fund.

He's guilty and he paid the fine. As part of the settlement, The Trump Foundation was dissolved.

You just plain lie.

from wikopedia

Legal actions and closure[edit]
Intended dissolution of the Trump Foundation[edit]
In September and October 2016 there were several legal actions and complaints filed against the Trump Foundation. The former head of the Internal Revenue Service's Office of Exempt Organizations Division Marc Owens told The Washington Post regarding the various allegations against the foundation: "This is so bizarre, this laundry list of issues ... It's the first time I've ever seen this, and I've been doing this for 25 years in the IRS, and 40 years total."[50]

In late December 2016, one month before his inauguration, Trump announced that he would dissolve the Trump Foundation to avoid "even the appearance of any conflict with [his] role as President".[34] However, a spokesperson from the New York State attorney general's office told the New York Times, the same month, that the foundation "cannot legally dissolve" until its current investigation is completed.[35]

you just plain lie

newfie

Not at all. This president was going to shake things up. He’s different.

no. He really isn’t. At least not in a good way.

no doubt he's different . the entire swamp has been fighting for their survival. its not my fault you buy the spin the swamp puts out on NPR

bbsam

Staff member
are you kidding ? if you're into anal just admit you're gay and move on. I wont judge you for humping some man.
Haven’t tried that but if you’re up for it, I’ll Brokeback Mountain you into the sunset if you want. I mean, you are getting up there in age so I’ll help you with your bucket list.

I’ve been good at everything else I’ve ever done so consider yourself lucky.

newfie

Haven’t tried that but if you’re up for it, I’ll Brokeback Mountain you into the sunset if you want. I mean, you are getting up there in age so I’ll help you with your bucket list.

I’ve been good at everything else I’ve ever done so consider yourself lucky.

Have you met @Wrong