President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
Stopped by to take a peek and remind myself why I don’t bother looking at these threads anymore. Hack opinions everywhere.
I spend an unhealthy amount of time viewing current event forms through my day, flipping between reddit, this and other crap.
I hate this one the least out of all of them. At least here most the people will read past the headline and even go find other sources or whatever.

Majority of current event threads begin and end with a clickbait headline and a bunch of hyperbolic reactionary comments toward the headline.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I spend an unhealthy amount of time viewing current event forms through my day, flipping between reddit, this and other crap.
I hate this one the least out of all of them. At least here most the people will read past the headline and even go find other sources or whatever.

Majority of current event threads begin and end with a clickbait headline and a bunch of hyperbolic reactionary comments toward the headline.
SO ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On a FB page , people were discussing how smart Obama was to sandwich himself between two dumber people. Every time i hear the word sandwich I think of the most famous sandwich ever made in Wash. DC. The Kennedey & Todd waitress sandwich.