President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You wanna win an election or just keep TDSing?

Wanting improved border security is not unreasonable. And it polls well.

It only polls well among his base, so it's not a TDS issue, just a really bad idea that will waste billions. Improved border security needs to happen at the checkpoints like border crossings, where the bulk of illegal activity and migration happen.

There are still lots of drugs and people getting over the border.

Box Ox

If it’s makes you feel any better, I don’t think there is any liberal that can beat Trump and his massive fund raising.

Democrats’ only hope is a brokered nominating convention. I just can’t see Biden beating him in November. Trump supporters would run ads about kids rubbing his hairy legs around the clock.

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrats’ only hope is a brokered nominating convention. I just can’t see Biden beating him in November. Trump supporters would run ads about kids rubbing his hairy legs around the clock.
I don’t think Michelle Obama could beat Trump. I don’t think any of them can. Record Crowds attending every rally, record fundraising. The man is popular in most the country. I don’t see him losing to anyone, I think it will be a red wave in 2020.

Box Ox

I think they’d be happy we are starting another worthless costly war in the Middle East.

Would be costly for the Iranians and the Russian presence in the region too.

The Russians and hard left probably would have preferred that Soleimani keep killing Americans, Syrians and Iraqis at lower risk to themselves.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Would be costly for the Iranians and the Russian presence in the region too.

The Russians and hard left probably would have preferred that Soleimani keep killing Americans, Syrians and Iraqis at lower risk to themselves.

The Russians want to be power brokers in the Middle East.

newfie

It only polls well among his base, so it's not a TDS issue, just a really bad idea that will waste billions. Improved border security needs to happen at the checkpoints like border crossings, where the bulk of illegal activity and migration happen.

There are still lots of drugs and people getting over the border.

I guess its easier to count them at the checkpoints then the hundreds of miles of open border? Ya think?

i'm going to build a house with 5 doors and no walls. I will only put guards at the doors because no one will try to go through the open walls.
that my friend is the dumbest logic ever and you guys try to spin it every day.

newfie

his latest creepy move is telling young kids to come see him after his speech.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I don’t think Michelle Obama could beat Trump. I don’t think any of them can. Record Crowds attending every rally, record fundraising. The man is popular in most the country. I don’t see him losing to anyone, I think it will be a red wave in 2020.

Bernie Sanders

Tulsi Gabbard

Andrew Yang

in that order. Everyone else is a joke and would get shellacked by Trump.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't see him losing either.....but the attendees of the rallies must get out to Vote!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
His response killed an important general? Boo-Hoo!!
They were expecting more pallets of cash, I guess.
They need to learn Trump is not coward Obama!!
Don't poke the bear or hive if you don't want to get bit.