President Trump

newfie

So since Trump refused to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry, refused to allow his people to cooperate with the inquiry, and refused to even acknowledge the right of congress to investigate him, he cannot have committed a crime and therefore cannot be impeached? Fascinating logic but the fact remains, he has been impeached.

seperation of powers. if power two cant get what they want from power one they file motions with power three.

Power one fighting power two can not be an obstruction until power three the courts has ruled. Hope that helps

Box Ox

the dems have certainly been rooting for a bad economy

It is kinda funny watching the hard leftists on my Nextdoor neighborhood wailing about how this is such a difficult, serious and racist time in our nation's history on this solemn MLK Day weekend!

We've got a real dick for a President but things on the ground are actually pretty good for all races of legal US resident right now. Don't let that TDS getcha, FRENS. LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is kinda funny watching the hard leftists on my Nextdoor neighborhood wailing about how this is such a difficult, serious and racist time in our nation's history on this solemn MLK Day weekend!
One of my neighbors has an all lives matter yard sign. There's like 10 threads on the nextdoor app about it. It keeps getting stolen lol. Nextdoor is hilarious.

newfie

We've got a real dick for a President but things on the ground are actually pretty good for all races of legal US resident right now. Don't let that TDS getcha, FRENS. LOL

donald is a dick but then I cant say i like the personality of too many politicians.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wtf is next door.
You sign up and it groups you into a forum basically with people in your neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods you choose. It's a lot of garbage about lost pets and crap but some of it is hilarious.

Right now there's a lady in my neighborhood wanting to know what to do with two rats she's keeping in a cardboard box. Apparently her pest control company didn't follow her instructions not to put "cruel" sticky traps in her basement.

She did not find my comment to drown them in the sink helpful.

El Correcto

god is dead
You sign up and it groups you into a forum basically with people in your neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods you choose. It's a lot of garbage about lost pets and crap but some of it is hilarious.

Right now there's a lady in my neighborhood wanting to know what to do with two rats she's keeping in a cardboard box. Apparently her pest control company didn't follow her instructions not to put "cruel" sticky traps in her basement.

She did not find my comment to drown them in the sink helpful.
This app is pretty funny. All I’ve found is some liberal trying to cry about natural gas being transported by train. Texas doesn’t disappoint though and everyone chided him for worrying about explosions.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So since Trump refused to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry, refused to allow his people to cooperate with the inquiry, and refused to even acknowledge the right of congress to investigate him, he cannot have committed a crime and therefore cannot be impeached? Fascinating logic but the fact remains, he has been impeached.
Which was meant to be as a last resort to control a President ignoring the Laws.
Now with Clinton and Trump being impeached within a score of each other, the stigma of impeachment has been turned into a "Badge of Honor".