President Trump

newfie

00b0b_libcSyL5b9L_1200x900.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sadly, nothing you say surprises me.

You're lost, it's ok, enjoy your rabbit hole.
You're the one who is lost fren.
You're like a drug addict with your constant consumption of liberal media brainwashing.

I'm sure you'll tell me you don't even consume it that much, and you can quit any time you want. Lol, get help fren.

vantexan

Trump lies all the time, except he is too afraid to testify lest he be found guilty as charged. Also, how can you possibly compare a BJ and lying about said BJ to what Trump has done?

You people are truly stupid.
Clinton as a lawyer and as a governor and as a president took oaths to uphold the law. He not only lied under oath but sought others to do the same on his behalf. You know, that thingy you're claiming Trump did, get someone to do something on his behalf. Clinton had 11 felony accounts against him.

bbsam

Staff member
So since Trump refused to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry, refused to allow his people to cooperate with the inquiry, and refused to even acknowledge the right of congress to investigate him, he cannot have committed a crime and therefore cannot be impeached? Fascinating logic but the fact remains, he has been impeached.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So since Trump refused to cooperate with the impeachment inquiry, refused to allow his people to cooperate with the inquiry, and refused to even acknowledge the right of congress to investigate him, he cannot have committed a crime and therefore cannot be impeached? Fascinating logic but the fact remains, he has been impeached.
So even though Democrats can't actually name any crimes, they can impeach him for high crimes. Fascinating logic, but the fact remains, history will not look favorably on these anti American Democrats.

bbsam

Staff member
So even though Democrats can't actually name any crimes, they can impeach him for high crimes. Fascinating logic, but the fact remains, history will not look favorably on these anti American Democrats.
I’m willing to believe that history will look far kinder on the House Democrats that impeached him than the Senate republicans that covered for him. In fact that’s already beginning to play out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m willing to believe that history will look far kinder on the House Democrats that impeached him than the Senate republicans that covered for him. In fact that’s already beginning to play out.
Yes history will look kindly on Democrats who crap on the Constitution. Good luck with that.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Impeachment is a losing battle with the economy in good shape. Dems can only hope it goes bad then they may have something