President Trump

It will be fine

I wouldn’t mind if Trump gave his own money to the group but giving governmental money to the group just because they are Christian seems wrong to me.
There were many options to give money to. There were a bunch that served similar purposes and were higher rated. Trump saw hookers and broke out the checkbook. It’s just instinct.

bbsam

Staff member
Yet you can't give any examples of this new precedent of vast presidential power.

You know why?
Because you're full of it.

The sky is falling!!!!
Lol.
So do you want me to give you future dates of future presidents citing the Trump impeachment case for reasons to be acquitted in the future?
id say it’s pretty clear now that foreign money and influence is now welcome in US elections. Not only can it be accepted, it can also be solicited. Lots of “perfect calls” coming up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No it’s not. Not when the result of the “trial” is known and so stated ahead of time.
As was the result of the "Impeachment Hearing" which was stated 2 years before the egregious behavior by Trump even occurred.
All of the Impeachment activities were strictly political by both sides.
S:censored2:t in, s:censored2:t out!

bbsam

Staff member
As was the result of the "Impeachment Hearing" which was stated 2 years before the egregious behavior by Trump even occurred.
All of the Impeachment activities were strictly political by both sides.
S:censored2:t in, s:censored2:t out!
And now we know for sure that soliciting campaign assistance from overseas is acceptable. So let’s not act like we didn’t gain useful information.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So do you want me to give you future dates of future presidents citing the Trump impeachment case for reasons to be acquitted in the future?
id say it’s pretty clear now that foreign money and influence is now welcome in US elections. Not only can it be accepted, it can also be solicited. Lots of “perfect calls” coming up.
You said Trump is wielding power like an emporer and this sets precedent, but you can't give any examples . It's okay keep moving the goal posts. Pathetic.

vantexan

That he’s Kenyan.
When have I ever repeated that as so? And seriously, with all of Obama's policies, all of his statements like "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" and, paraphrasing, "if you have a business you didn't build that, somebody else did." , what you focus on is what Trump said long before his election? Trump isn't perfect, at times I truly wish he would shut up, but you guys talk as if he hasn't done anything constructive to help the country. I'm not going to go round in circles with you or others, let's just see if the voters in November think he's done a good job or not. I truly believe the Dems will come out in force to get rid of him. But it also appears from polls that enough independents and blacks will vote for him to make the difference. Even had Van Jones saying the other day that Trump has helped blacks. That was very surprising because usually the pundits on each side are in lockstep with their party. So let's see in November. Cue the smiley face from IWBF.

oldngray

nowhere special
11044522.jpg