President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The one that’s on the ballot.
I mean in the Democratic primaries.
Here's a winner.
Lol.

Another Bloomberg Tape Comes Back to Haunt Campaign, and This Time It's About Farmers

In a 2016 video from a talk at Oxford University, Bloomberg said, “I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer.” The former New York mayor continued, “It’s a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.”

newfie

86809171_10217868546397952_2736403159831281664_n.jpg

Sportello

That is not true, but we know you are a liar.

It is true that President Obama pardoned/commuted sentences for more people than any other President, just not for cheating the government and the citizens out of money that should be paying to keep us great. His pardons were more for mandatory drug sentences.

You people are nuts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That is not true, but we know you are a liar.

It is true that President Obama pardoned/commuted sentences for more people than any other President, just not for cheating the government and the citizens out of money that should be paying to keep us great. His pardons were more for mandatory drug sentences.

You people are nuts.
Obama pardoned the leader of a communist terrorist militant group responsible for over 100 bombings.

Get a grip.

Box Ox

vantexan

Sooooo, that bums you out?

Trump, with his pusillanimous grabbing, multiple marriages, sexual assault allegations, etc...

Pete has a Husband.

Come on, you can deal with that.

Like you dealt with video games.

It’s ok
It says to many people that Democrats are pushing a radical social agenda. If you think you can win the White House that way it will at the very least be a barometer of where America stands socially. And if America chooses Trump over Buttigeig then the Left will scream about homophobia and racism(?)!!!

rod

Retired 23 years

Trump, with his pusillanimous grabbing, multiple marriages, sexual assault allegations, etc...

Pete has a Husband.

It’s ok
You remind me of me sister in law. I finally had to unfriend her because she couldn't take a joke either. :-)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Pete has a Husband.

It’s ok
I'm curious if you're actually stupid enough to think Petey could be president, or you're just having fun lib'ing out.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which Democratic Presidential candidate should farmers vote for instead of Trump?
Here's a winner.
Lol.

Another Bloomberg Tape Comes Back to Haunt Campaign, and This Time It's About Farmers

In a 2016 video from a talk at Oxford University, Bloomberg said, “I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer.” The former New York mayor continued, “It’s a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.”
Bloomberg ... he understands farming!