President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So nothing has merit to be discussed? It's all some ploy to increase ratings by stirring up us rubes? Man you are cynical!
It started out as skepticism but at some, not really recognizable blurry point, it transmogrified into a ... pickle.
My good Lord, what happened my cucumber?
Your pickle I do not understand ... I'll never hear surf music again!

bbsam

Staff member
Bringing up the old story of Trump & Russia really shows that the demorats finally are admitting that they know they will not win in 2020.
They have to divert everyone's attention away from their failed election.
How many more millions and investigations will they demand to waste following a known false story.
Or...

They think a large part of the voting public hasn’t been paying attention over the last three years. That thought probably has some merit.

It will be fine

Think we’re up to more than double the cost of the auto bailout?
Yup. Past double the auto bailout with most of the money going to large multinational corporations while small farmers go bankrupt. I don’t think anyone expects China to actually buy what they promised to in “phase 1” of Trump’s fake deal.

vantexan

Yup. Past double the auto bailout with most of the money going to large multinational corporations while small farmers go bankrupt. I don’t think anyone expects China to actually buy what they promised to in “phase 1” of Trump’s fake deal.
I look at a popular farmers' forum. They're getting their payments. If the Chinese don't buy, and they have the money to, the tariffs go back on. They know Trump means it.

It will be fine

I look at a popular farmers' forum. They're getting their payments. If the Chinese don't buy, and they have the money to, the tariffs go back on. They know Trump means it.
The multinational agriculture corporations are getting their taxpayer funded bailout money. Why do you hate capitalism? Let the farms that can’t compete go out of business.