President Trump

Re-Raise

You demwits act like a test is a vaccine.
Get a grip.
It’s too bad we didn’t come up with some kind of an Affordable Care Act that would have created a marketplace for uninsured people to have access to health insurance at a group rate!

One thing that I am sure will make this so much worse is that NO uninsured people will be paying out of their pockets to get tested!

Which means that they will be continuing to infect others

So much winning!

watdaflock?

Most common colds are corona viruses.
lol.....no.
5e6a58e684159f61963287a2

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s too bad we didn’t come up with some kind of an Affordable Care Act that would have created a marketplace for uninsured people to have access to health insurance at a group rate!

One thing that I am sure will make this so much worse is that NO uninsured people will be paying out of their pockets to get tested!

Which means that they will be continuing to infect others

So much winning!

Right. Our fault an imbecile is in charge.
Your Trump Derangement Syndrome might be fatal comrades.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So much winning!
Bro! He ran on repealing it with no plan to take it’s place.. Bro!
So there is no marketplace for the uninsured?

Seriously think before you post, you're losing it man.

Re-Raise

You first.
I am 55 with a college degree and 34yrs at UPS. Married once and it has been 33yrs.

Two daughters. One is a Doctor and the other is finishing her Master’s next spring.

I met Reagan in person, when he came to our neighbor’s farm in 1983 for a rally. Our neighbor was Secretary of Agriculture in our state at the time.

I voted Republican my entire life until it became the party of this clown

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am 55 with a college degree and 34yrs at UPS. Married once and it has been 33yrs.

Two daughters. One is a Doctor and the other is finishing her Master’s next spring.

I met Reagan in person, when he came to our neighbor’s farm in 1983 for a rally. Our neighbor was Secretary of Agriculture in our state at the time.

I voted Republican my entire life until it became the party of this clown
lol
no one actually cares I'm trolling u demwit

u should stick around current events fren, you're fun