President Trump

Re-Raise

Which part?

That Iran and Vietnam have better testing regimens than we do?

That we're a month behind where we should be in terms of testing, so that we simply have no idea how many people are infected, and thus aren't sure where to put out resources?

That we were promised 'a million tests' last week, and they haven't showed up?

That we're almost the worst country in per capita testing, largely because the CDC completely botched the test kit rollout?

Lmao, everything's A-OK, cheetos-in-chief said so.
He has no response

He’ll just yell “fake news” or “no quid pro quo” or “lock her up” over and over until people forget the question

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please tell me that is Trump’s re-election slogan!
ELm7VqmXYAcptGg.jpg

Meat

You seem to be ignoring the important differences. Yes, some common colds are a version of the corona virus....just not the one we are talking about.
NEWS FLASH - Not all corona viruses are the same!
The common cold is caused by a different strain of virus to the Covid-19.

Colds generally don't result in any serious health issues like pneumonia, bacterial infections, hospitalizations, or deaths.
No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Just Like The Flu'. Here Are The Very Important Differences

What was your true join date, again?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That we were promised 'a million tests' last week, and they haven't showed up?

That we're almost the worst country in per capita testing, largely because the CDC completely botched the test kit rollout?
I question the validity of these statements.

The USA's worst issue is the rollup reporting ... the CDC relies on State reports.
That rollup test reporting has not been set up.
New York seems to be on top of testing and reporting.
Last Friday, 4 million tests had been distributed and 1 million was in inventory awaiting orders.
The component missing is the reagent used in the testing as I understand.

oldngray

nowhere special

The USA's worst issue is the rollup reporting ... the CDC relies on State reports.
Last Friday, 4 million tests had been distributed and 1 million was in inventory awaiting orders.

They just came out with a new faster test that only takes hours instead of days and are probably in the middle of switching over to the new kits.

Re-Raise

Serious question.. is it your understanding that uninsured people will be tested for free?