President Trump

It will be fine

60 million infected and nowhere near the government response we have had for this one. With a compliant Press covering for the Obama administration. Did Obama "test everyone" by the way?
I don’t think you guys can “but Obama” your way out of this mess. Hundreds of thousands are going to die because Trump failed. A recession has begun because Trump failed.

vantexan

I don’t think you guys can “but Obama” your way out of this mess. Hundreds of thousands are going to die because Trump failed. A recession has begun because Trump failed.
Just showing how partisan you are, making false accusations. Claiming the whole world does this or that, when clearly it doesn't.

Up In Smoke

60 million infected and nowhere near the government response we have had for this one. With a compliant Press covering for the Obama administration. Did Obama "test everyone" by the way?
I just "Googled" H1N1 and was directed to the CDC website. I clicked H1N1 timeline and the website takes you month for month thru the detection to announcements to tests and finally vaccines. Did the administration act in a timely fashion with all the tools at it's disposal? I leave opinions to the individual.

vantexan

I just "Googled" H1N1 and was directed to the CDC website. I clicked H1N1 timeline and the website takes you month for month thru the detection to announcements to tests and finally vaccines. Did the administration act in a timely fashion with all the tools at it's disposal? I leave opinions to the individual.
But that's the CDC. I don't recall incoming airline traffic being shutdown. Large gatherings banned. Obama stalled on calling it a pandemic. Truth is no president wants to start a panic and caution is always the first rule. But literally everything Trump does is dissected and ridiculed by a Press determined to oust him.

Up In Smoke

But that's the CDC. I don't recall incoming airline traffic being shutdown. Large gatherings banned. Obama stalled on calling it a pandemic. Truth is no president wants to start a panic and caution is always the first rule. But literally everything Trump does is dissected and ridiculed by a Press determined to oust him.
I'll admit I'm not a Trump fan, I think his fixation on the stock market is concerning, but I saw a new President yesterday during the press conference. In my opinion he took a supporting role to the medical experts and succumbed to their opinions and timelines. The markets dropped nearly 300 points when he uttered August as a time table for coming out of this crisis. There is no shame in deferring to others and it's not weakness to ask for help. This virus may affect millions and might kill thousands, but a true leader may rise from these ashes. Honesty and humility were on life support with this President.

Box Ox

I'll admit I'm not a Trump fan, I think his fixation on the stock market is concerning, but I saw a new President yesterday during the press conference. In my opinion he took a supporting role to the medical experts and succumbed to their opinions and timelines.

I agree. Was glad to see it and know that he's capable of doing it. He's finally on board. He must have taken Bernie's Sunday night debate thoughts regarding his behavior to heart. Stop undermining doctors and scientists and stop blabbering false information.

MAKAVELI

I'll admit I'm not a Trump fan, I think his fixation on the stock market is concerning, but I saw a new President yesterday during the press conference. In my opinion he took a supporting role to the medical experts and succumbed to their opinions and timelines. The markets dropped nearly 300 points when he uttered August as a time table for coming out of this crisis. There is no shame in deferring to others and it's not weakness to ask for help. This virus may affect millions and might kill thousands, but a true leader may rise from these ashes. Honesty and humility were on life support with this President.
You saw a Drumpf that was slapped in the face with reality that Covid-19 is not under control, more people will die, we are in a recession, and ultimately it will cost him the re-election.

oldngray

nowhere special
Biden will fix all this in November.
7024512.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You saw a Drumpf that was slapped in the face with reality that Covid-19 is not under control, more people will die, we are in a recession, and ultimately it will cost him the re-election.
Sweeeet dreams baby....Sweeeeet dreams baby.....how long must you dream?