President Trump

newfie

I disagree. I don't think republicans voters worship trump because he upsets liberals. I don't think political correctness has anything to do with it either. I think republican voters like trump because they believe he hates the same groups of people they hate and that trump will use the government to hurt those Americans and help them.

In terms of the appeal of the Democratic party to Americans, I doubt many Americans view political parties as saviors, but Democrats get more votes than republicans in general.

republicans have gotten the most votes in a presidential election, once since 1992. Democrats have gotten the most votes five times since 1992. So that means more American voters prefer the Democratic party over the republican party. Take the current Senate, the combined votes of the Democratic senators is 52 million, the combined votes of the republican senators is 34 million. This means by a huge margin more Americans voted for Democratic senators than republican senators

Take the Wisconsin state assembly elections in 2018, there were 99 seats up, the Democratic party got 52.99% of all the votes cast and the republican party got 44.75% of all the votes cast, yet the republican party "won" 63 seats and the Democratic party "won" 36 seats. So basically 53% of voters can only elect 36% of the Wisconsin state assembly. Is that a case of Democrats not winning over the majority of voters?

If American politics and political power were just about which party gets the most votes.... then republicans would hold far less political power.

who died and left you in charge of the opinions of trump supporters. I think you like eating dog crap and lusting after 90 year woman with colostomy bags. However that opinion may or may not be accurate and has no relevance here since its not supported by any pictoral or other evidence. thus your opinion on what trump supporters think is useless and idiotic

El Correcto

god is dead
This type of post is immature and unnecessary. Plus, I have no idea what a dog faced pony soldier is or how its connected to anything I have posted. Strange.
Merely highlighting that trump isnt running against genius angels out to create heaven on earth for mankind through the “progressive”(communist) ideology.
He is running against radical communist with a racist ideology that hate America and white people.
8D7AB38F-BFD1-4983-81A9-70CBEFA410DB.jpeg

Even if Joe isn’t one of them, he is a useful idiot much like you. I was also highlighting his idiocy.

Last edited:

JJinVA

Even if Joe isn’t one of them, he is a useful idiot much like you. I was also highlighting his idiocy.

The democrapic/communist agenda is on full blast in the public eye. Anyone who could possibly support it at this point is either an idiot or an enemy of the US. Theres no wiggle room left. And they should be treated as such for sure.

rickyb

rich :censored2:s like D trump pay no taxes. he paid nothing last 10 of 15 years. paid 750 i forget which years. my dad does this so sorta and hes not rich.

speaking of taxes, americans pay MORE taxes per capita than canadians. how do you not have healthcare as a right? aircraft carriers?

@Wrong

El Correcto

god is dead
rich :censored2:s like D trump pay no taxes. he paid nothing last 10 of 15 years. paid 750 i forget which years. my dad does this so sorta and hes not rich.

speaking of taxes, americans pay MORE taxes per capita than canadians. how do you not have healthcare as a right? aircraft carriers?

@Wrong
I don’t believe less fortunate Canadians should have to subsidize your bourgeoisie daddy’s ambulance every time his pusillanimous ass gets heart burn shoveling down maple syrup for dinner.

rickyb

But I've seen people claiming he has made $1.9 billion while in office. I can never figure up who to believe.
thats ur problem.

the way to figure out who to believe is start with the matrix and star wars, and then branch out. so matrix has cornel west. you can see who he refers to. i started with michael moore....not the most honest guy, the matrix, RATM.

El Correcto

god is dead
yea its theft and oppression.
To varying degrees sure, American dominance on the globe has been the most benevolent in human history compared to when other powers have achieved much less than America has. What society would you wish to see replace the power vacuum left by America?

rickyb

To varying degrees sure, American dominance on the globe has been the most benevolent in human history compared to when other powers have achieved much less than America has. What society would you wish to see replace the power vacuum left by America?
i havent heard the answer to that question. i know what i dont like.

El Correcto

god is dead
i havent heard the answer to that question. i know what i dont like.
That’s because you don’t operate with a pragmatic political views based on human nature and history. You are an proponent of communism being fed propaganda via America’s enemies on social media.

rickyb

That’s because you don’t operate with a pragmatic political views based on human nature and history. You are an proponent of communism being fed propaganda via America’s enemies on social media.
im pro worker control becuase its common sense. and its american history too.

JJinVA

Ive felt like the whole tax thing was ridiculous from the beginning for a multitude of reasons. One being, Trump is obviously an honest man otherwise they would have found SOMETHING at this point to crucify him with (that actually stuck, not the obvious hail-marys they constantly throw at him). But two, its not like Trump is his own accountant. He has TEAMS of accountants that manage his fortunes. So even if there ended up being a discrepancy SOMEWHERE, its not like it would have been him that did it. It would be his TEAMS of accountants. It just so petty and ridiculous that I cant interpret it as any other thing than desperation to hide their own child sex-trafficking and ACTUAL multitudes of corruption. I do have to admit, I love seeing videos on youtube from Kip Simpson of democrap after democrap getting arrested for money laundering, fraud, tax-evasion etc. Its satisfying to see them going down for what they try to accuse him of lol