President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
Ive felt like the whole tax thing was ridiculous from the beginning for a multitude of reasons. One being, Trump is obviously an honest man otherwise they would have found SOMETHING at this point to crucify him with (that actually stuck, not the obvious hail-marys they constantly throw at him). But two, its not like Trump is his own accountant. He has TEAMS of accountants that manage his fortunes. So even if there ended up being a discrepancy SOMEWHERE, its not like it would have been him that did it. It would be his TEAMS of accountants. It just so petty and ridiculous that I cant interpret it as any other thing than desperation to hide their own child sex-trafficking and ACTUAL multitudes of corruption. I do have to admit, I love seeing videos on youtube from Kip Simpson of democrap after democrap getting arrested for money laundering, fraud, tax-evasion etc. Its satisfying to see them going down for what they try to accuse him of lol
Exactly. Trump didn't write the tax laws. But he would be a fool to pay more taxes than necessary.

And who is running for President now and was in Congress when those laws were written?

JJinVA

Exactly. Trump didn't write the tax laws. But he would be a fool to pay more taxes than necessary.

And who is running for President now and was in Congress when those laws were written?

When I was running my business, I always deliberately overpaid my taxes because I always wanted to make sure they had to give me money back. I didnt want to give them any reason to put me on the radar. Granted, I was making pennies to dollars compared to Trump but nonetheless. That was one problem I never had and never wanted to have.

rickyb

Ive felt like the whole tax thing was ridiculous from the beginning for a multitude of reasons. One being, Trump is obviously an honest man otherwise they would have found SOMETHING at this point to crucify him with (that actually stuck, not the obvious hail-marys they constantly throw at him). But two, its not like Trump is his own accountant. He has TEAMS of accountants that manage his fortunes. So even if there ended up being a discrepancy SOMEWHERE, its not like it would have been him that did it. It would be his TEAMS of accountants. It just so petty and ridiculous that I cant interpret it as any other thing than desperation to hide their own child sex-trafficking and ACTUAL multitudes of corruption. I do have to admit, I love seeing videos on youtube from Kip Simpson of democrap after democrap getting arrested for money laundering, fraud, tax-evasion etc. Its satisfying to see them going down for what they try to accuse him of lol
trump is not honest, and secondly the rich dont pay taxes because they have strong influence over the tax laws and trump is a prime example.

we always hear about immigrants or the poor being a drain on society. and yet trump pays way less taxes than the services he uses.

JJinVA

trump is not honest, and secondly the rich dont pay taxes because they have strong influence over the tax laws and trump is a prime example.

we always hear about immigrants or the poor being a drain on society. and yet trump pays way less taxes than the services he uses.

You speak as if you know Trump personally and have thumbed through his taxes lol. Are you his auditor or something?

JJinVA

if you compare trump to nixon or trumps businesses vs what jimmy carter had to divest you can see the decay

Our system has been corrupt for several decades. Maybe even before the 50s. But it is good to see someone like Trump on the inside, slaying the beast from the inside-out. :D

fishtm2001

You compare what the democrats and media have done with spygate. It’s much worse than what Nixon did.
The hiring of Manafort, who had been working in cahoots with Russian operatives in Ukraine for decades and the vast numbers of Russians and people talking to them crawling all over the Trump campaign as the Russian government was hacking into Democratic emails was more than enough of a tip-off for the FBI.

rickyb

Our system has been corrupt for several decades. Maybe even before the 50s. But it is good to see someone like Trump on the inside, slaying the beast from the inside-out. :D
yea since at least before the 1990s. i dont think trump is slaying anything, you probably have near record or record corrupt under him.