President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled3.png

newfie

Womp Womp. Zero Nobel Peace Prizes for the white nationalist President Trump.

i understand your fear . to think Obama would get one for doing nothing and trump would get one for bringing peace all over the world.
how would you ever be able to show your lunatic ravings here anymore after that one.

PT Car Washer

i understand your fear . to think Obama would get one for doing nothing and trump would get one for bringing peace all over the world.
how would you ever be able to show your lunatic ravings here anymore after that one.
trumps policy of cut and run does not bring peace to the world. It only allows our enemies the opportunity to grow stronger and attack us at their will giving them the initiative. Of course he knows more than the Generals who have studied war their entire adult lives instead of being a Park Ave. playboy.

I have turned in my ballot! Early voting and absentee voting is fantastic! There were hundreds in line to turn in their ballots. I’m assuming they all voted Biden as the Conservatives hate absentee voting. Unfortunately for them, it’s not going away! Ever! It saves people gas, time, and no need to occupy some school all day for polling. You Conservatives can imagine my dismay when I received my ballot in the mail and there was only one ballot!

vantexan

I have turned in my ballot! Early voting and absentee voting is fantastic! There were hundreds in line to turn in their ballots. I’m assuming they all voted Biden as the Conservatives hate absentee voting. Unfortunately for them, it’s not going away! Ever! It saves people gas, time, and no need to occupy some school all day for polling. You Conservatives can imagine my dismay when I received my ballot in the mail and there was only one ballot!
Where'd you steal the other three you turned in?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Where'd you steal the other three you turned in?

With these States that now have started voting by mail, what is going to happen when people show up in person on November 3rd to vote and find out it was mailed in 3 weeks prior. These Mail Pirates will be selling these ballots on E-Bay to the highest bidder, good as gold...