President Trump

Poop Head

Judge me.
Maybe those citizens wouldn't have been kicked out of their homes through eminent domain and millions of taxpayer dollars not wasted on infrastructure to pretty much vacant buildings.
I never thought of the whole Foxconn thing as political. I figured they wanted to build there cuz its nearby to a plethora of cheap, disposable labor.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
“The dishwashers, they tend to have a little problem, they didn't get enough water, like, so people would run ‘em ten times, so they end up using more water, and the thing’s no damn good,”

“We freed it up. Now you can buy a dishwasher, and it [the water] comes out. It's beautiful, go and buy a dishwasher,” he said to the crowd. “Those [dishwasher] companies, I said ‘what's wrong with this thing, it doesn't clean the dishes, right?”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This deal was about jobs, not the size of the glass. Promised 13,000 good paying jobs in return for taxpayer corporate welfare. Smaller panels use mostly robotics.
Ya communists are liars, which is why the Biden family's corrupt dealings with them is a problem. The Biden emails just hint at the depth of the family's corruption.

JJinVA

Ya communists are liars, which is why the Biden family's corrupt dealings with them is a problem. The Biden emails just hint at the depth of the family's corruption.
True. They've been setting up the Bidens for blackmail via Hunter for decades. Course, Trump just took away their ace-up-the-sleeve by releasing the laptop content. If Biden won, the Chinese would own him cause you know they have even more dirt on them. That's probably why he said, "Theyre not bad folks, folks"... He knows they have him in their pocket

Box Ox

I dont remember what they said about how many jobs theyre "creating" after switching to making cell phone screens, but i remember being surprised at how few it was

This article published today:

Inside Foxconn’s empty buildings, empty factories, and empty promises in Wisconsin

B37E003B-AA2D-4EFF-8FA3-C77A73A3F27E.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I never thought of the whole Foxconn thing as political. I figured they wanted to build there cuz its nearby to a plethora of cheap, disposable labor.
They wanted the Lake Michigan water and the 3 Billion corporate welfare. In hindsight we should have let Illinois have them.

Maybe Amazon can use the vacant buildings for another distribution center.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'