President Trump

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I saw a British gambler put a bet at the bookies on a Trump victory for $5 million dollars. The largest bet the bookies have ever taken. Seems fairly confident. That will end up being a $15 million dollar payout should Trump win

I think you can kiss that money goodbye

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1604740387991.png

Sportello

First President to lose the popular vote twice and be impeached, beside being the first one term President in almost 30 years. No mean feat. Also fired on his day off while golfing, which he said he wouldn't have time for.

COVID, fired and evicted. What a year for Donnie.

No wonder church bells and horns are going off all over the world. When is the last time that happened?

Sportello

Howdy Sporty!
That dude in the Tweet is funny but not someone I would take seriosly.

I guess I should clarify my reply to @bbsam ...

I put Dr Fauci forward as to whom bbsam was relying.

Dr Fauci is 'not an Epidemiologist'* and even if he was, there is not enough data in all variables and over a period of time.
Dr Fauci is a consumer of epidemiology results.

Dr Fauci has become more political in the last month letting his political ideologies cloud his recommendations

*Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician and immunologist who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984.

View attachment 315750
Wait, you don't take comedians seriosly<sp>?

Next you're going to tell me https://twitter.com/blaireerskine isn't from Georgia.

You so funny.