President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
So you agree that there’s high risk? That it’s deadly?
I believe the high risk category for people like trump is a CFR of 5%. Far from a bubonic plague shut down society level deadly. Just higher than the average risk.

There is a risk to everything we do Sam, stepping into the shower each morning and night puts me at more risk than covid 19.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've posted numerous times that I am hiding in my basement and long before that became fashionable due to Biden.
I went into seclusion on March 9th, 2020.
I will come out when a vaccine is available.

COVID and Trump's poo=pooing it is definitely not a nothing burger ... it's the only reason Trump is being challenged.

I don't even understand what you are talking about???

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So you agree that there’s high risk? That it’s deadly?
There is high risk for people that are high risk ... people over 65, and/or health issues. To them it is deadly.

There is medium risk for medium risk ... Age 45 - 65.

There is low risk for low risk ... Age 30 - 45.

There is extremely low risk ... Age 29 and younger.

bbsam

Staff member
I believe the high risk category for people like trump is a CFR of 5%. Far from a bubonic plague shut down society level deadly. Just higher than the average risk.

There is a risk to everything we do Sam, stepping into the shower each morning and night puts me at more risk than covid 19.
Have you read what the underlying conditions include? Things like high blood pressure and obesity. In America. Know anyone with those conditions? Only several million folks facing “higher than the average risk”.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1604355990746.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Have you read what the underlying conditions include? Things like high blood pressure and obesity. In America.
Know anyone with those conditions?
Only several million folks facing “higher than the average risk”.
Probably no higher than 10 million or 3% of the population?
Shutdown the entire country for 3% and then put 50% of the population at risk for death?

We have to manage the risk and protect the 'At Risk' by them using Self-Responsibility and set-up processes for these people like:
Grocery delivery
Virtual doctor visits
Zoom with family members and friends and communities (12 step programs, etc.).

bbsam

Staff member
Probably no higher than 10 million or 3% of the population?
Shutdown the entire country for 3% and then put 50% of the population at risk for death?

We have to manage the risk and protect the 'At Risk' by them using Self-Responsibility and set-up processes for these people like:
Grocery delivery
Virtual doctor visits
Zoom with family members and friends and communities (12 step programs, etc.).
10 million? Did you pull that number straight out your rear, sir?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Protect the vulnerable and open it up, we have suffered enough. Children not going to school, more suicides, major health problems not being treated etc...

For those who think we should lock up the majority for the sake of a few instead of protecting the few and opening up.... Well, that has never been done before until now.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Presidential race has been decided. If the exit polling of mail-in voters is accurate. Then it’s President Elect-Joe Biden and Former President Donald Trump. Yes Donald Trump will serve out his days as a lame duck President.
Keep telling yourself that. Lol