President Trump

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Selling tobacco is regulated , that’s different.
Yes, businesses and industries can be regulated.

No you can’t, they see those other tribes as inferior and them being on the same level as those other tribes to them is them losing. You don’t get it. They want that material advantage even if it is an illusion. You can’t workers of the world unite them. I read a book about people getting evicted. There these people living in a trailer park in such bad shape the city condemned it. Obviously that’s very disruptive to people’s lives and I felt for them, but the main concern these people, who were living in a drug infested dilapidated trailer park, had was that they not be forced to live amongst black people. They understand the message that to live amongst black people is too really hit rock bottom.
TL;DR

Indecisi0n

we all know that is their excuse to suppress free speech.
It’s actually a very good topic of discussion. They are a private company and should be treated as such BUT when a company does get this large and has this much influence should that not be the case ?

newfie

You guys wa

You wanted Trump and you got him. Cry it up loser
oh i'm not complaining about trump , he will go down as the most accomplished president in history.

i was speaking to your ignorance of section 230 but thank you for allowing me to remind you what a great president trump has been.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Repealing section 230 would lead to more moderation, not less, since platforms would be legally liable for content...unless the conservative case for repealing 230 is just to say EFF YOU to big tech, I don’t get it