President Trump

MAKAVELI

A top virologist confirmed that on FOX. His team was looking at all kinds of treatments and discovered that when hydroxy chloroquine was combined with zinc and another drug survival rates increased by 200%. Damn that Trump for being right!
Fake news. I'm guessing no actual data to back up that claim. Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake news. I'm guessing no actual data to back up that claim. Lol

The observational study, published by medRxiv, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with azithromycin, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other patients,” the study’s conclusion states.

MAKAVELI

The observational study, published by medRxiv, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with azithromycin, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other patients,” the study’s conclusion states.
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.
Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.
Lol
Cool story Karen.
1598084274157.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Man, you guys have way more patience than I do trying to educate willfully ignorant people who think "science" means the opposite of what Trump says, or whatever Fraudci says. There's just not enough hours in the day. Whatever education system these people participated in failed them, miserably.