President Trump

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Any such person who is deemed too competent or a threat has his or her tongue cut out these days. Rudy is a street fighter.

I think it's hilarious that the court found that he was lying, literally as everything he claimed is being proven true. The judiciary can't stop discrediting itself.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just accept trump lost already

Oh boy... It's amazing what gets uncovered when the judiciary doesn't simply dismiss cases because they don't want to get involved. Maybe CNN will report on it when the results have unignorable real world consequences. Until then, I suppose I can't blame you.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Oh boy... It's amazing what gets uncovered when the judiciary doesn't simply dismiss cases because they don't want to get involved. Maybe CNN will report on it when the results have unignorable real world consequences. Until then, I suppose I can't blame you.

he wasn’t as popular as you think. This isn’t some grand conspiracy get him out of office . He simply wasn’t doing a good job. Makes me laugh because trump doesn’t care about the American people.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
he wasn’t as popular as you think. This isn’t some grand conspiracy get him out of office . He simply wasn’t doing a good job. Makes me laugh because trump doesn’t care about the American people.

That's funny. I assume, with your user name, this is all a gag, right? I mean, that's the joke, you are intentionally saying things that are wrong for the lulz. Don't let me stop you. It's hilarious.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's funny. I assume, with your user name, this is all a gag, right? I mean, that's the joke, you are intentionally saying things that are wrong for the lulz. Don't let me stop you. It's hilarious.

Oh! It's "wong", lol. I've been reading it as "wrong". Lol. Still a helluva lot of "wong" information...

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

I’m not wrong. The polls showed you the truth. He wasn’t a good president and abandoned his followers. Nobody trolling here.