President Trump

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
1660162677203.png

vantexan

You know what? There’s a big difference between being accused of treason and being told that the Russians are trying to influence the election. To completely dismiss the idea? To disregard the intelligence community just because he doesn’t like what they are saying? To declare it a hoax because it doesn’t fit his narrative?
That’s not treason but it’s not responsible leadership either.
@bbsam yes what you recently posted is revisionist history because earlier this year you were defending the Russian collusion narrative. Was already documented that the Clinton campaign paid the firm Fusion GPS to come up with dirt on Trump and they paid former British spy Christopher Steele to come up with a dossier that has been totally debunked. Yet you were still trying to say there was truth in it.

rickyb

tell you why very generally trump is maybe in trouble now (i havent been paying attention too much):

-trump was terribly corrupt. possibly more corrupt than obama. for more check out ralph nader radio hour, or chris hedges columns.

-unlike obama, trump likely not politically connected enough to be above the law like obama and wall st for example.

They were still marked because the DOJ dragged their feet on updating status.

And Trump never "improperly took" anything.
John Kelly, who was Trump’s chief of staff from 2017 to 2019, told CNN that “nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given” during his tenure.
“And I can’t imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it,” he added.
Mick Mulvaney, Kelly’s successor, also said he was not aware of any such order.
Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton called Trump’s claim “a complete fiction.” Olivia Troye, who was a homeland security adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, called the idea of a blanket declassification “ludicrous.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
John Kelly, who was Trump’s chief of staff from 2017 to 2019, told CNN that “nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given” during his tenure.
“And I can’t imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it,” he added.
Mick Mulvaney, Kelly’s successor, also said he was not aware of any such order.
Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton called Trump’s claim “a complete fiction.” Olivia Troye, who was a homeland security adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, called the idea of a blanket declassification “ludicrous.”
1660919821873.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tell you why very generally trump is maybe in trouble now (i havent been paying attention too much):

-trump was terribly corrupt. possibly more corrupt than obama. for more check out ralph nader radio hour, or chris hedges columns.

-unlike obama, trump likely not politically connected enough to be above the law like obama and wall st for example.
Please in detail explain how he was corrupt.
Or didn't your masters tell you yet.