President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
Because it's their intent to twist his words and claim he lied under oath. His lawyers told him to take the 5th. Funny how y'all want constitutional protections for abortion but want to deny others their constitutional rights.
Oh cmon. You don’t see the irony? I don’t believe that.

newolddude

FZ0CKXUWAAEc6wF

oldngray

nowhere special
Y'all implied he's guilty of something if he does. It's his right to assert his constitutional right to remain silent.
Good thing he listened to his lawyers and kept his mouth shut. DA was hoping he would lose it and give her something she could use against him.

vantexan

Eric Holder flat out refused to turn over documents related to the "Fast and Furious" scandal. Not even a slap on the wrist. Other than Clinton testifying on video about his lying under oath please refresh my memory about the times the above presidents were deposed under oath? Might have been, just don't recall.

newolddude

Eric Holder flat out refused to turn over documents related to the "Fast and Furious" scandal. Not even a slap on the wrist. Other than Clinton testifying on video about his lying under oath please refresh my memory about the times the above presidents were deposed under oath? Might have been, just don't recall.
Probably because those other presidents didn't do anything that would trigger such an investigation to the point of having to testify under oath.

Though the Reagan one might be questionable as he offered up numerous "I did not recall"s.

vantexan

Exactly! The takeaway is that he can't tell the truth without incriminating himself.
No, lawyers are skilled at twisting things and getting you confused. Then anything you might say can be held against you depending on the wording. It's why lawyers tell their clients to keep quiet.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Holder was found in contempt of Congress. Unlike Trump supporters, who were arrested, nothing happened to that A-hole.

vantexan

Probably because those other presidents didn't do anything that would trigger such an investigation to the point of having to testify under oath.

Though the Reagan one might be questionable as he offered up numerous "I did not recall"s.
So if they didn't testify under oath then why put up a meme suggesting they did but never took the 5th? See how things can be spun?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish

None of them took the 5th.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No. I'm pointing out what he has previously said and then contradicted it by his actions today.

FZ0ClIwWYAEPbvW
You’re just ignorant of the law and your rights. Taking the fifth amendment is not an implication of guilt. Only when someone other than your fellow left wing loons pleads the 5th is it considered a guilty plea. Get lost.