President Trump

Integrity

Binge Poster
You don't think stopping slavery or the Nazis at great cost was great? You don't think the modern medicines, transportation, communications and so much more that came out of the U.S. was great? What about women's suffrage? Guess we have to get to abortion on demand and gays getting married to find something you like.
Great? No really. Preferable to the alternative perhaps, but great. Not really.

vantexan

Great? No really. Preferable to the alternative perhaps, but great. Not really.
What would you consider is great as it pertains to our country's history? I'm surprised you don't think men making the ultimate sacrifice to hold our country together while also ending slavery wasn't a great thing.

vantexan

If that is what the Holy Spirit teaches you then have at it. God tells me His love is unconditional.

Unaware of this. Was he convicted of this crime?
Her diary became public and she recently confirmed it was hers. In it when she was a young teenager she talked about taking showers with her father. And later she wrote of how she had been sexualized as a child.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes we all know you've invented your own religion we don't need to go over that again.
Before there was anything there was God.

Do you even know Him? Or in your view did He show up only after people started to write about Him.

You seem to have invented the idea that the God of the Universe is limited to the pages of a book.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It amazes me that some people believe in God’s unconditional love and also believe in hell. That’s all I’ll say and leave it at that. Don’t want this to become another religion thread. When religion gets involved it takes over everything every time.

vantexan

Unsure at this time. If Trump is running and Biden is running against him then yes. I will be voting for Biden again.
Inflation took off because of Biden's decisions. Servicemen and women died in a totally screwed up withdrawal from Afghanistan due to Biden's decisions. Our country has taken on at least 8 million immigrants here illegally because of Biden's decisions. There's a huge pile of evidence that shows that Biden and his family peddled influence for tens of millions from numerous foreign countries including our adversaries. And his dementia is getting worse by the day. What exactly has Trump done that would make you ignore all of the above?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes we all know you've invented your own religion we don't need to go over that again.
Before there was anything there was God.

Do you even know Him? Or in your view did He show up only after people started to write about Him.
We've already established the religion you invented doesn't think the Bible is important.

Like I said, we don't need to go over it again.

Take it to the religion thread.