President Trump

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Boy that stock sure is a turd
IMG_4847.jpeg

vantexan

Hundreds of thousands died ending slavery. Hundreds of thousands died tipping the balance in the Allies favor in WWII to stop the Nazis. Along the way the U.S. was responsible for innovations that have made life both easier and longer. It isn't perfect, but that's what we strive for. As opposed to simpletons who think they are so above it all that they can cast aspersions.
@Integrity

vantexan

@vantexan,
These quotes are not what you said I Rhys proving my point. Thanks.
I have no idea what you're referring to. Be specific. I asked you in the recent past if you think America is a great country. You said based on its history that you'd say no. I pointed out some things done that I feel are great. You said you didn't think they were. Recently I asked if you saw a child being molested would you try to stop it from happening. And would you tell the molester he was wrong and evil for doing so. You said no to both questions. You also tried to justify yourself by saying nothing happens unless God wants it to. As if there's no point in protecting the child because if it's happening then God wants it to happen. You have no moral center.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have no idea what you're referring to. Be specific. I asked you in the recent past if you think America is a great country. You said based on its history that you'd say no. I pointed out some things done that I feel are great. You said you didn't think they were. Recently I asked if you saw a child being molested would you try to stop it from happening. And would you tell the molester he was wrong and evil for doing so. You said no to both questions. You also tried to justify yourself by saying nothing happens unless God wants it to. As if there's no point in protecting the child because if it's happening then God wants it to happen. You have no moral center.
I can’t with you.

🥱 :surrender