President Trump

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Remember when poor people could at least get fast food cheap? Thanks to Bidenomics not anymore! Average price increase 80%. Biden only trails Carter (another Democrat) in historical inflation but I think in “real” inflation Biden is King.

IMG_1659.jpeg

Last edited:

rickyb

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What a tormented existence.

Nothing to live for but searching for things anti-Trump.

Sad & pathetic...probably abused as a child and probably abused his own.
Got banned for this one. I guess others can continuously antagonize people and offer nothing but hate and division and THAT’S acceptable.
Conjecture must be too big a word.
SMH

fishtm2001

As with donald," Dr" Ronnie's absurd analysis is pure projection. Someone in the Trump White House was using Provigil and Adderal and it wasn’t Joe Biden. I think we might have a good idea who it was.

fishtm2001

You are really, truly lost. You haven't noticed all the lib-owning, provocation, and degrading personal attacks emanating from the donald camp? The dufus rants about transforming America into a land of anger, riot, low-grade civil conflict, and creeping authoritarianism., and you are fine with that!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You are really, truly lost. You haven't noticed all the lib-owning, provocation, and degrading personal attacks emanating from the donald camp? The dufus rants about transforming America into a land of anger, riot, low-grade civil conflict, and creeping authoritarianism., and you are fine with that!
And the other side hasn't engaged in the same style of discourse?

The problem isn't "the Donald camp".
It's a people problem, and the lack of respect for people with differing views.

Even this post you've made.
It paints a picture of horrible human beings smearing the innocents on the left, and that's just not true.

We have a people problem, not a Donald Trump problem. Maybe lead by example and treat others the way you would like them to treat you.

Thebrownblob

Are you sure you’re not the one who’s truly lost? All of those things are already happening and you’re fine with it.

Thebrownblob

And the other side hasn't engaged in the same style of discourse?

The problem isn't "the Donald camp".
It's a people problem, and the lack of respect for people with differing views.

Even this post you've made.
It paints a picture of horrible human beings smearing the innocents on the left, and that's just not true.

We have a people problem, not a Donald Trump problem. Maybe lead by example and treat others the way you would like them to treat you.
@Sportello needs to pull the plank out of his eye

Oops I ment @fishtm2001 😉