President Trump

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I wonder if he's an idiot or is lying to you people on purpose.

I would choose the former..I still remember seeing the video when he was on Air Force One during the start of the Russian invasion two years ago. He was answering the press unscripted, you should have seen the faces of his chief staffers. Just read their faces…they were scared to death that he would start WWIII..
Meanwhile Putin was laughing all the way to Poland….

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What I realize is that Governmental (Sovereign) Immunity is a doctrine that applies, with restrictions.

“The doctrine of qualified immunity protects state and local officials, including law enforcement officers, from individual liability unless the official violated a clearly established constitutional right.” Qualified Immunity.
Yes but it applies to republicans, there in lies the rub.

C2A1BBFC-3DD7-44E9-93B7-766E83F71402.jpeg

Sportello

What I realize is that Governmental (Sovereign) Immunity is a doctrine that applies, with restrictions.

“The doctrine of qualified immunity protects state and local officials, including law enforcement officers, from individual liability unless the official violated a clearly established constitutional right.” Qualified Immunity.
One of that applies to the POTUS.

Qualified immunity is what the police get when the shoot you and say they ‘feared for their life’.