President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
The body size of individual male and female Aedes aegypti, recorded as the cubic value of wing length, was correlated with total protein, lipid, and carbohydrate reserves at eclosion. Protein and carbohydrate had a linear relationship, whereas lipids were positively allometric and sex-specific; per unit size, males had substantially higher lipid levels than females. A wide spectrum of imaginal body size resulted by varying larval rearing conditions (crowding, starvation, and optimal food supply), but regardless of treatment, teneral reserves conformed to regression equations related to body size. Therefore, larval food supply was of primary importance in determining imaginal body size and reserves
More interestingly, how is this any kind of argument at all?

wkmac

and your telling the community that I am a banned member of this website?

Actually.. I think you have tieguy beat on both the number of accounts that have been banned and other identities..

Funny how opposites attract. :teethy:

c54650b7278f88a3eeaa7aa7d5fce4f7.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@wkmac

You are an independent thinker. I totally respect your point of view and asked you to participate here for a very long time before you posted here. We have been aware of one another for a long time. @bbsam has a liberal viewpoint. You are both super thoughtful and really smart. I invited him here too. You both come from different life experiences. Just something to think about.

wkmac

@wkmac

You are an independent thinker. I totally respect your point of view and asked you to participate here for a very long time before you posted here. We have been aware of one another for a long time. @bbsam has a liberal viewpoint. You are both super thoughtful and really smart. I invited him here too. You both come from different life experiences. Just something to think about.

I was in agreement with the point he was making. I thought he nailed it, thus the mic drop.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@wkmac

Why did you invite me?