President Trump

Sportello

where would you like to start?

1)Obama lying to the American people to sell Obamacare?
2)Obama abusing his powers to spy on the media or on opposing party presidential candidates in the process violating multiple fisa laws?
3)Obama administration selling our uranium rights to the Russians ?
4)multiple abuses of power and cover ups
5)maybe we discuss his close ties with wall street while he pretends to support occupy wall street and claimed to hold them accountable?
6)maybe discuss his personnel decisions since that appears to be a favorite slam of trump and discuss how he hired a six time cheater like Tim Geithner to head the IRS?
7)Gave tax dollars to campaign contributors and lobbyists, and falsely claimed the money was for “green energy”
8)disclosure seems to be an issue maybe we discuss : In June 2010, the New York Times reported that Obama administration officials had held hundreds of meetings with lobbyists at coffee houses near the White House, in order to avoid the disclosure requirements for White House visitors, and that these meetings “reveal a disconnect between the Obama administration’s public rhetoric — with Mr. Obama himself frequently thrashing big industries’ ‘battalions’ of lobbyists as enemies of reform — and the administration’s continuing, private dealings with them.”
and on and on and on

where was the accountability with the last president. Shouldn't someone asking me how I plan to hold my president accountable be able to speak to how he held his president accountable?

So much wrong in one post.

Classic 'whataboutism'.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

2)Obama abusing his powers to spy on the media or on opposing party presidential candidates in the process violating multiple fisa laws?
5)maybe we discuss his close ties with wall street while he pretends to support occupy wall street and claimed to hold them accountable?
6)maybe discuss his personnel decisions since that appears to be a favorite slam of trump and discuss how he hired a six time cheater like Tim Geithner to head the IRS?
7)Gave tax dollars to campaign contributors and lobbyists, and falsely claimed the money was for “green energy”
8)disclosure seems to be an issue maybe we discuss : In June 2010, the New York Times reported that Obama administration officials had held hundreds of meetings with lobbyists at coffee houses near the White House, in order to avoid the disclosure requirements for White House visitors, and that these meetings “reveal a disconnect between the Obama administration’s public rhetoric — with Mr. Obama himself frequently thrashing big industries’ ‘battalions’ of lobbyists as enemies of reform — and the administration’s continuing, private dealings with them.”
and on and on and on

where was the accountability with the last president. Shouldn't someone asking me how I plan to hold my president accountable be able to speak to how he held his president accountable?
Obama blah blah obama blah blah blah

watdaflock?

and on and on and on

Blah blah blah.

My response is -

Trump
Russia

Sportello

Halfway towards his transition to a frog.

DGO9484XkAAxRgw.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I just got an emailcalled "Petition for Nullification of 2016 Presidential Election".

Is that even possible?
Did I really have to Google it for you? :happy-very:
https://www.change.org/p/supreme-co...fy-2016-presidential-general-election-results
Nullify 2016 Presidential General Election Results

This petition is calling for nullification of the 2016 Presidential Election because the American people have the right to request a 'do over' because there is a black cloud hanging over our country and our freedoms.

LMAO.. A petition for snowflakes?

bbsam

Staff member
Did I really have to Google it for you? :happy-very:
Nullify 2016 Presidential General Election Results

This petition is calling for nullification of the 2016 Presidential Election because the American people have the right to request a 'do over' because there is a black cloud hanging over our country and our freedoms.

LMAO.. A petition for snowflakes?
You googled it? I thought I was making it up to poke a stick in some members' eye.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just got an emailcalled "Petition for Nullification of 2016 Presidential Election".

Is that even possible?
There was one for Obama too.
Something about a Black over our nation.