President Trump

wkmac

Saw where Trump called opioid addiction a national emergency. Seems he has a plan.

Anytime the gov't has a plan for some problem, the problem grows worse. That said, opioid addictions are about to rise.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Saw where Trump called opioid addiction a national emergency. Seems he has a plan.

Anytime the gov't has a plan for some problem, the problem grows worse. That said, opioid addictions are about to rise.
Yep!
It was bad enough before the US Government jumping in and makeing it worse.

Sportello

He stopped short of declaring a national emergency. All he said was 'drugs are bad'

"I'm confidant that by working with our healthcare and law enforcement experts we will fight this deadly epidemic and the United States will win," Trump told reporters. "We're also very, very tough on the southern border where much of this comes in, and we're talking to China, where certain forms of man-made drug comes in, and it is bad."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
All he said was 'drugs are bad'
Mmm...kay!

hqdefault.jpg

wkmac

He stopped short of declaring a national emergency. All he said was 'drugs are bad'

"I'm confidant that by working with our healthcare and law enforcement experts we will fight this deadly epidemic and the United States will win," Trump told reporters. "We're also very, very tough on the southern border where much of this comes in, and we're talking to China, where certain forms of man-made drug comes in, and it is bad."

I knew there was a way to get you to defend Trump.

Sportello

I see that tRUmp says he will declare an opioid emergency. I expect it right after he produces President Obama's true birth certificate.

Fun fact, the White House spelled opioids wrong on their YouTube feed.

newfie

at least he's creating awareness of the problem. they just arrested two doctors in Maryland for running pill mill scams.