President Trump

BrownArmy

The problem is that Mueller is a member of the Podesta bunch.

Is he?

Seems like he just did his job under both R and D administrations.

By all reports, he’s a straight shooter.

If Mueller comes back and ultimately indicts some low level Trump campaign staffers for legitimate crimes and clears Trump, I would accept that.

If he comes back and charges Trump, would you accept that?

oldngray

nowhere special
Lulz, even Trey Gowdy vouches for Mueller.

Sorry but no.

Gowdy just jumped on Mueller for breaking the law with his leaks.

“In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told Fox News Sunday. “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law. Make no mistake, disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law. Somebody violated their oath of secrecy.”
Trey Gowdy Slams Democrats, Robert Mueller, and Trump's DOJ on Fox News

It will be fine

Sorry but no.

“In the only conversation I’ve had with Robert Mueller, I stressed to him the importance of cutting out the leaks,” Gowdy, chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told Fox News Sunday. “It’s kind of ironic that the people charged with investigating the law and the violations of the law would violate the law. Make no mistake, disclosing grand jury material is a violation of the law. Somebody violated their oath of secrecy.”
Trey Gowdy's a RINO.

MAKAVELI

Sorry but no.

He's a friend** g blowhard. Mueller was picked by Rosenstein for his integrity and professionalism. Drumpf and his supporters are just pissed because Mueller is doing his job and doing it very thoroughly.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
He's a friend** g blowhard. Mueller was picked by Rosenstein for his integrity and professionalism. Drumpf and his supporters are just :censored2: because Mueller is doing his job and doing it very thoroughly.
inditments arent suppose to be leaked