President Trump

rod

Retired 23 years
its funny you guys still chasing trump comments when there are so many liberals that actually put into application what Trump only talked about doing.

the exact verbiage which does not fit the liberal narrative was trump bragging that women would let him do anything he wants. Spacey and Moore aside with their underage rompings many of these cases going back to Cosby and more show that many of these women were willing to prostitute their selves to gain a possible career or financial advantage.

This witch hunt into harassment is a good thing that will hopefully result in women no longer being put in these uncomfortable situations or at least a reduction. At some point though there will be so many of these with more to come that may have to be sorted out into various classifications of what is mildly wrong and what is unforgivable.

It would really help their cause if they didn't wait 20-30 years to tell the world about it.

newfie

got you covered here are the major league molestors.

upload_2017-11-23_9-52-59.png

newfie

It would really help their cause if they didn't wait 20-30 years to tell the world about it.

yep. you wait 40 years to say something and then say something a month before an election.

part of the discussion then becomes how Wapo suddenly discovered this issue a month before. the former 14 year old claims she would not let them run the story unless they found other victims. clearly the Wapo does not have to abide by any such agreement. who tipped them off to come find her or did they go on a witch hunt for any dirt they could find on this pivotal seat. any democrat who has been chasing the Russian collusion fantasy should be able to recognize that something stinks in how this suddenly came out.

and again for the liberal crazies here if Moore is guilty then Moore should be punished.

but to summarize when the timing is this suspect I have to wonder how long wapo knew they had something ? Did they know this story was out there one or two years ago and wait until a month before to release it?

It will be fine

yep. you wait 40 years to say something and then say something a month before an election.

part of the discussion then becomes how Wapo suddenly discovered this issue a month before. the former 14 year old claims she would not let them run the story unless they found other victims. clearly the Wapo does not have to abide by any such agreement. who tipped them off to come find her or did they go on a witch hunt for any dirt they could find on this pivotal seat. any democrat who has been chasing the Russian collusion fantasy should be able to recognize that something stinks in how this suddenly came out.

and again for the liberal crazies here if Moore is guilty then Moore should be punished.

but to summarize when the timing is this suspect I have to wonder how long wapo knew they had something ? Did they know this story was out there one or two years ago and wait until a month before to release it?
You think the wapo was doing research on a former disgraced Alabama Supreme Court judge 2 years ago? Maybe they started looking into him after he won the primary and it took a month to gather all the corroborating evidence. That makes more sense to me than a massive years long conspiracy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Instead of looking for the answers to those questions you call it fake news like a true trumpflake. Willful ignorance.

MCEVERS: How did you find these women, and did you have a sense that their telling their stories was politically motivated?

MCCRUMMEN: Not at all, Kelly. I was in Alabama actually reporting another story on Roy Moore supporters, a story aiming to understand, you know, the basis of his support in the state. And it was at the end of a long conversation with someone there that these allegations surfaced. So none of these women - none of the women in this story sought out The Washington Post. No one promoted this story to The Washington Post. And all of the women went through quite a long process deciding whether to come forward.

MCEVERS: And they don't know each other. Is that correct?

MCCRUMMEN: None of the women know each other, no. And the main woman in this story, Leigh Corfman, voted Republican in the last three presidential elections.

MCEVERS: Stephanie McCrummen of The Washington Post, thank you so much for your time.

Last edited:

newfie

You think the wapo was doing research on a former disgraced Alabama Supreme Court judge 2 years ago?.

I think you just made my argument for me. a disgraced judge who has no relevance is not news worthy. One who wins the primary and leads and has the possible swing vote in congress Is very relevant. I think Wapo had this story and sat on it when he had no relevance. Which would make them an enabler.

It will be fine

I think you just made my argument for me. a disgraced judge who has no relevance is not news worthy. One who wins the primary and leads and has the possible swing vote in congress Is very relevant. I think Wapo had this story and sat on it when he had no relevance. Which would make them an enabler.
That conclusion is pure insanity. It's obvious once Moore won the primary and was on the national stage he received more scrutiny that turned up this misconduct.

BrownArmy

insanity versus Naivety the ultimate battle.

If Moore was a Dem you would have a completely different song.

Unfortunately, this, like so much else, has turned partisan.

He’s unfit for office, end of story.

That evangelicals in Alabama are doubling down on Moore says a lot, none of it good.

floridays

Decent reporting for NY Times.
Have to disagree with your analysis. Only 1 new statement was made, the rest of the piece was conjecture and personal opinion.
Everyone is allowed to make their own determination, mine is they had to fill space on a page, and a three line statement wasn't enough, hence the filler.

BrownArmy

Have to disagree with your analysis. Only 1 new statement was made, the rest of the piece was conjecture and personal opinion.
Everyone is allowed to make their own determination, mine is they had to fill space on a page, and a three line statement wasn't enough, hence the filler.

Lulz.