President Trump

newfie

upload_2017-11-25_14-4-36.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I guess you missed the second part. Tell us how it all goes down, being on the inside as you must be.

Oh, thought the “we’ll see” that preceded it implied that I should revisit this later and, with my tail tucked between my legs, acknowledge that Mueller found nothing noteworthy, and I was wrong.

But that’s not what’ll happen. Mueller will find very real evidence of very real criminal activity. The walls will come down around Trump. 2018 will not be a good year for him.

floridays

Oh, thought the “we’ll see” that preceded it implied that I should revisit this later and, with my tail tucked between my legs, acknowledge that Mueller found nothing noteworthy, and I was wrong.

But that’s not what’ll happen. Mueller will find very real evidence of very real criminal activity. The walls will come down around Trump. 2018 will not be a good year for him.
I said, "We'll see." You seem to have inside information, tell us how this will go down. You obviously know.
I stated "We'll see," meaning I and anyone else that doesn't necessarily know, doesn't know. Again, you obviously know. See how that works? Now for what you just added, how about some more "inside information."

Last edited:

newfie

which law of collusion will he be found guilty of?