President Trump

floridays

It's gaslighting. Spew so much obviously false information that people start to question everything.
Looking for another windmill to tilt at, You guys knock yourselves out. Carry on, KGB still in the house, under multiple usernames. You've got your work cut out for you. Not you in particular, but you and your "fellow travelers."

bbsam

Staff member
Post it, it's not there. This should be a hanging curve you can knock out of the park. I served it up, if it's there hit it out.
You are claiming that Trump has never admitted to making the comments about grabbing women in the crotch? Is that what you're saying?

floridays

You are claiming that Trump has never admitted to making the comments about grabbing women in the crotch? Is that what you're saying?
The article was bs, and I'm saying he does not deny the existence of what is in the public forum. post the audio of the Billy Bush incident, let's hear his words. After that has been done, post a transcript of a denial, or audio, or both. Your choice, none exists. All that exists is a poorly written piece by an opposition individual.

bbsam

Staff member
The article was bs, and I'm saying he does not deny the existence of what is in the public forum. post the audio of the Billy Bush incident, let's hear his words. After that has been done, post a transcript of a denial, or audio, or both. Your choice, none exists. All that exists is a poorly written piece by an opposition individual.
Did you just recently land on earth?