President Trump

refineryworker05

Trump is consistent in only three areas as president, using his businesses to profit from being president, not wanting to punish the Russians or offend Putin( he still hasn't enacted the sanctions approved by Congress against the Russian government for interfering in our presidential election), and racial insults.

It is amazing to see people ignore the implications of Trump's racism and pretend it doesn't exist. I think history books and future Americans will look at Trump's many wink and nod statements to white supremacists, his comments about Mexican immigrants, trying to ban people on the basis of their religious beliefs, and insulting Native Americans combined with the republican party actively trying to lower the number of non white Americans who vote and understand his election was a huge racist backlash against the election of the first non white President.

bbsam

Staff member
“I think what most people find offensive is Sen. Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters.
Even if so, what does that have to do with Navajo code talkers?

moreluck

golden ticket member
There was a ceremony honoring Navajo code talkers. He made an offhand remark about Liz Warren being known as Pocahontas. He's so racist he doesn't even realize how inappropriate his racist remarks are.
I hate that he made that remark during what should have been a solemn occasion......but I also think that Warren was an ass for marking 'Native American' so she could further her career. She's the dishonest hag in this situation. Donald just needs to not stray from the speech. What he said was not racist......it was the wrong time & place, but not racist. Those old men didn't even know what he was talking about!

floridays

There was a ceremony honoring Navajo code talkers. He made an offhand remark about Liz Warren being known as Pocahontas. He's so racist he doesn't even realize how inappropriate his racist remarks are.
Offhand or not, It was the truth, So remarking of ones, "cultural appropriation," makes the remark and statement racist? He did screw up royally though, Warren is fauxcahontas.

It will be fine

I hate that he made that remark during what should have been a solemn occasion......but I also think that Warren was an ass for marking 'Native American' so she could further her career. She's the dishonest hag in this situation. Donald just needs to not stray from the speech. What he said was not racist......it was the wrong time & place, but not racist. Those old men didn't even know what he was talking about!
Trump uses the name with the intention of being derogatory. He uses it as an insult. His purpose is racist, that's the whole point of his comment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump uses the name with the intention of being derogatory. He uses it as an insult. His purpose is racist, that's the whole point of his comment.
Can I say Lil' Eva? Is that racist?
Maybe you should write a handbook for everyone to carry that will tell which phrases are racist and which are not. That should keep you busy for awhile.

floridays

You defend even the most vile elements of this egomaniac. "Your type" truly knows no shame.

Bathe in your dubious glory.
Your ribs have been poked again.
I didn't defend, I said, "Offhand or not." Now deal with the following part of my statement.

It will be fine

Can I say Lil' Eva? Is that racist?
Maybe you should write a handbook for everyone to carry that will tell which phrases are racist and which are not. That should keep you busy for awhile.
You know it when you see it. Do you understand that trump is using the word as an insult? This is pretty clear. He uses a term, that he choose because of race, to insult someone. It's hard to find a more clear definition of racist remarks.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You know it when you see it. Do you understand that trump is using the word as an insult? This is pretty clear. He uses a term, that he choose because of race, to insult someone. It's hard to find a more clear definition of racist remarks.
so Elizabeth warren saying she is indian to advance her career isnt