President Trump

rod

Retired 23 years
WDW-Trump-animatronic-TW.jpg

Walt Disney World’s new ‘President Trump’ animatronic (Photo: Twitter)

Trump-Hillary-animatronic2-TW.jpg

When news broke Tuesday that Walt Disney World has added a “President Trump” robot to its hall of Presidents, Twitter users vowed they had seen that eerily familiar face before.

But not on The Donald.

No, Disney’s animatronic president clearly began as Hillary Clinton, they claimed.
Apparently Disney is lacking in the creative talent department now days. No way in hell is that Trump

BrownArmy

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago
At some point, and for the good of the country, I predict we will start working with the Democrats in a Bipartisan fashion. Infrastructure would be a perfect place to start. After having foolishly spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is time to start rebuilding our country!

15,246 replies22,077 retweets93,404 likes

Mumbles McConnell said something similar.

Exquisitelly rich, coming from those two.

Mumbles wants bipartisanship?

Lulz.

BrownArmy

Optimistic, indeed.

Really though, what's in it for the Dems? All of a sudden, they're going to join the Repubs because why, exactly? Because Trump and Mumbles said so?

There's your 'optimistic'.

And I just find it ridiculous that Mumbles has finally decided to do his job.

The entire enterprise is laughable.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Demoncrats don't even wait to hear about anything....they just say "NO!" Their constituents have to be embarrassed by their behavior. They're getting paid for that crap!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Optimistic, indeed.

Really though, what's in it for the Dems? All of a sudden, they're going to join the Repubs because why, exactly? Because Trump and Mumbles said so?

There's your 'optimistic'.

And I just find it ridiculous that Mumbles has finally decided to do his job.

The entire enterprise is laughable.
Infrastructure........roads and highways to be improved....bridges.......yeah, democrats wouldn't be interested in that!! (their constituents are)

BrownArmy

Demoncrats don't even wait to hear about anything....they just say "NO!" Their constituents have to be embarrassed by their behavior. They're getting paid for that crap!!

Please, even you aren't this obtuse.

Republicans did the exact same thing under Obama.

Look, I get it, you have a side, and it's the Republicans, come hell or high water.

That's fine, but in reality, life is a bit more nuanced than that.

Nevermind...

BrownArmy

Infrastructure........roads and highways to be improved....bridges.......yeah, democrats wouldn't be interested in that!! (their constituents are)

Au contraire, Dems would love infrastructure spending.

Oh wait, where's the money going to come from now?

I'll wait.

It will be fine

Au contraire, Dems would love infrastructure spending.

Oh wait, where's the money going to come from now?

I'll wait.
The question would be how it's spent. Republicans would give it all to no bid contracts because they believe their friends in the private sector would do better job. Dems would want a large public works program. I don't think there will be much agreement.